Discord is the only cross-platform voice and text chat app designed specifically for gamers. With the iOS app you can stay connected to all your Discord voice and text channels even while AFK. It is perfect for chatting with team members, seeing who is playing online, and catching up on text conversations you may have missed.
Download Discord and experience modern game communication:
- Voice chat: Join voice channels and chat with your group
- Real-time text messaging: Share video, gifs, emojis in text rich chat
- Push notifications: Never miss a thing with @mentions and direct messages
- Instant invite: Easily add friends to your server by sharing the Instant Invite link
- Direct messages: Send one-to-one private messages
- Multiple server support: Manage all your game groups in one client
- Channel categories: Organize and customize your channel listings
- Roles & Permissions: Robust permission system that lets you assign customized roles to any user
- Video Chat: See your friends in the wild (or their couch)
- Stay connected: Access Discord voice and text chat while AFK
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Information about Discord Nitro subscriptions:
- Nitro gives you access to cool chat perks, such as animated emojis and a boosted upload rate everywhere you use Discord, including the desktop app and at discordapp.com.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms
* Added in-line playback of uploaded videos and some videos from social media embeds. Double check you're sending the right video before disaster strikes.
* Long-pressing a message will open an easier-to-read context menu. We've added quick access reactions, icons for clarity, and please go look I'm very excited about this.
* Tapping avatars will open the user menu as 10 years of internet habits says it should.
* Voice activity in channel lists is now viewable when channel categories are collapsed. Don't miss out on all those memorable voice sessions that you can't join anyway because you're in class. Pay attention, friend.
Ratings and Reviews
Comedy is an effective tool.
If you haven't been living in Skype for the past several years. You'll have heard of Discord. It's shares a few basic functions with Teamspeak, but is so much better visually, and in terms of its approach to dealing with issue. Take a read of any patch note and you'll understand. The developers feel 'human.' Instead of simply putting patches out there, ignoring the user base. They interact with them frequently, often requesting 'loading lines,' (Which, in this context, are comedic sentences that are displayed during loading screens). This comes together nicely, and has you appreciate the App so much better. Their are bugs no and then, but the community will quickly inform the devs, and then they patch it. Overall, if you're a gamer on PC, get it. If you'd prefer to talk to people when console gaming, without the need of setting up mics and utilising the console, then get it. One of the easiest 5* I've ever given.
When the app works it’s great, you can customise your channel, add bots and do all sorts of things. Perfect for phones and tablets to be in voice communication with fellow gamers. It does have some serious bugs tho... if you log out and try logging in the next day you always get a message saying something along the lines of ‘this account was trying to be accessed from a new location” which to me doesn’t sound very good and would indicate that the program is constantly under attack by hackers. If you keep it logged in tho there doesn’t seem to have this issue. Another issue is that if there is a minor interruption in your WiFi it doesn’t reconnect but keeps you logged in, (people can hear you but you can’t hear anyone else)... also from time to time the server goes altogether allowing nobody online at all! This doesn’t seem to be very often but I feel that the issues regarding reconnecting after micro disconnects and the issues regarding having to stay logged in due to fear of your account being compromised is something to worry about. Who knows, by installing this app I could be being listened to even if I’m not even in a voice channel?... pls fix these issues soon. I’ve been using the app for months and have seen no attempt by the developers to correct what should be very simple errors and flaws.
There is one or two problems. I uninstalled Discord then installed after a short while, and since I was busy, I never got time to go on it. So when I tried to login, it said ‘New login location. Check your email’. I was like ‘Ok, I’ve done this before’. So I go onto my email but there’s nothing there. Nothing about Discord. So I try again (logging on Discord) and then it makes me do human verification (Captcha) when I press on it is loading (buffering sign) and then it doesn’t take me there. So I had to uninstall and install again. So when it works, I press login and it says the same thing so I go onto my email but the thing is...... it says it 2 hours before I even tried to login and when I do press on it, it says expired and tells me to login again. So I try to do it but it does the same thing again! I don’t know if the thing about the email just Outlook but the Captcha thing is being really annoying. Plus my computer is broken and when I try do it on Xbox, it doesn’t work. And my phone is the only option. I’m sorry if I accused you for something when it might be Outlook or my WiFi or something but if you can find this out, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 😊
- Discord, Inc.
- 117.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Discord
- In-App Purchases
- Nitro Classic (Monthly) £4.49
- Nitro (Monthly) £9.49
- Nitro Classic (Annually) £44.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.