Add even more magic to your Disney cruise! Download the newly enhanced Disney Cruise Line Navigator app and discover all the ways you can now use it—at home as well as on board!
When you’re at home and preparing to sail: Plan your ideal vacation, make payments, use My Online Check-In, explore and book activities, add our Protection Plan, ground transportation, change dining Seating and make special requests regarding dietary needs, accommodations for little ones, celebrations and more.
When you’re on board and sailing: Explore your ship from bow to stern with Deck Plans, learn about the ports you’ll be visiting with My Itinerary, easily view both favorite and booked activities with My Plans, and make the most of each day with access to your entire cruise schedule, which includes daily activities, entertainment listings and even restaurant menus. Plus chat with your friends, family and shipmates with Onboard Chat—one-on-one or in a group!
To use Disney Cruise Line Navigator, download the app and use it in many ways at home. Once you’re on board, simply connect to the ship’s Wi-Fi network—complimentary to app users only—and enjoy your cruise!
Get Ready to Cruise
· Retrieve your reservation so you can review details including required documents, make payments and more.
· Use My Online Check-In to fill out your cruise documents and register kids for youth clubs.
· Explore activities and entertainment.
· Book your favorite activities, including Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Onboard Fun, Spa & Fitness or Nursery.
· Keep or change your dinner Seating assignment.
· Add or edit Vacation Protection Plan and Ground Transportation.
· View your Air Transportation.
· Make Special Requests, including requests for special diets, accommodations for little ones, celebrations and more.
ON BOARD THE SHIP
Enhance Your Experience
· View onboard activities across your entire voyage.
· Plan your day, from shows to shopping.
· Review your ports of call and at-sea days.
· Read details about activities that interest you.
· Check menus before dinner—kids’ menus too—and easily access your dining schedule.
. Check out the latest offers and specials.
· Save favorite activities in one convenient list.
· View booked activities, including Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Onboard Fun, Spa & Fitness or Nursery.
· Find Disney Characters throughout the ship.
· For assistance, visit our new Help Center.
Know Where to Go
· Explore your ship deck by deck, from bow to stern.
· Find locations of the activities you want to do.
Stay in Touch
· Use Onboard Chat to stay connected to your family, friends and shipmates.
· While aboard your cruise, chat one-to-one, or with multiple friends and family members at once.
· Use our wide array of Disney emoticons to express yourself as you chat.
Download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator and get started!
Note: Onboard Chat requires you to provide your full name, stateroom number and birthdate in order to use it. Children should always ask their parent or guardian before using Onboard Chat. Control access by children with the permissions feature.
Your California Privacy Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
Do Not Sell My Info: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
With this release, we’ve added navigational tabs to the app experience to make it easier and quicker to find what you’re looking for before you set sail. And, as always, we’ve fixed bugs and improved overall performance to ensure smooth sailing through and through.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Stress free holiday.
How would you love to have a most relaxed, no cooking, no dish washing
just laying back with not a problem holiday, except having to decide what to eat, the choice of food will astound you, or what lovely show to see, games to play, live music to dance along with or just sit and listen and enjoy the ambiance with a host of new friends and the family favourite characters you have enjoyed thru the years. My thanks to all the crew and staff of the Disney ship “The Dream”. Thank you all guys, the best holiday my wife and I have had.
Joyce and Ray Graham,
Very helpful but could add so much more
This app is a great way of finding your way around the ship and what’s going on each day of your cruise but it’s missing a lot too. The daily itinerary could perhaps advise when your Port Adventures are cancelled to save you making the effort to get to them. It could also provide detail of timings, meeting points, what’s included in those Port Adventures. Deck plans could include further detail such as where the laundrettes are situated, which lifts go through what deck. The app is also missing other interesting information such as the current Bridge Report, weather forecast, journey forecast etc. Nevertheless useful but sure Disney will add more features in the future.
A must while you are on the cruise.
A must when cruising with Disney!
Fantastic app that helps you keep in touch with your family and friends on the cruise. It even has Disney emojis for the messages.
It has all the information you need about everything that is happening, where and what time. You can check what is on the dinner menu, where the characters are or what show is on.
Perfect Disney app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.