Ready to rock your next party? Introducing the all-new djay: now with live music production tools, enhanced Spotify integration, Automix AI, music visualizers, and countless new features.
djay transforms your iOS device into a full-featured DJ and music production system. Seamlessly integrated with your music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to millions of songs. You can perform live, remix tracks, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPad or iPhone.
ALL-NEW USER INTERFACE
• Classic DJ Turntable, 2-Deck, 4-Deck, Looper, Automix, Single Deck, and Video modes
• Deck mode: view your decks and library side by side
• Looper mode: create beats and jam live to your music
• Video mode: mix videos, visual loops, and Live Photos with music
• Automix mode: trigger automatic transitions in a beautiful album cover view
• Single Deck mode: prepare your sets and manage your playlists
MUSIC PRODUCTION TOOLS
• Sequencer: create beats on top of your music live
• Looper: remix your music with up to 48 loops per track
• Beat-matched sequencing of drums and samples
• Extensive content library with hundreds of loops and samples.
• Instant access to millions of songs
• Playlists, Songs, Charts, Browse, and more
• Match: cloud-based song recommendations
• Ultra-low latency, up to 320 kbps
*Requires Spotify Premium and internet connection
• Automatic mixes based on artificial intelligence
• Queue and Playlist automation
• “My Library” section to create and edit your own playlists
• Smart track filtering by BPM, key or genre
• Plug-and-play integration of over 50 MIDI controllers by Pioneer DJ, Reloop, Numark, and Denon DJ
• Advanced MIDI Learn to map any class-compliant MIDI controller
• Support for Bluetooth audio and MIDI
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces and external monitors
NEW AUDIO ENGINE
• Ableton Link integration
• Sync Mode
• Post-fader FX
• High-res waveforms
BUILT FOR iOS
• Accessible via VoiceOver
• Airplay, Live Photos, Apple Watch, and iCloud integration
• 3D Touch, Haptic Feedback, Drag & Drop, Keyboard Shortcuts
• Multi-Tasking: Slide Over and Split View support
• Fully optimized for the latest iPhones and iPads
Top features of the optional djay Pro subscription include:
• Unlimited access to an extensive library of samples, loops, FX, and visuals
• Sampler & Looper
• Advanced Automix
• Video Mixing
• Music Visualizers
• Single Deck mode
• 4-Deck mode
• Advanced media library editing
• Pre-cueing with headphones
• Hardware integration (MIDI controllers, multi-channel audio interfaces, external monitors)
• Subscribe once, access unlimited djay Pro content and features across all of your iOS devices
• 7-day free trial: free access to all djay Pro content and features for one week, cancel anytime
• Subscribe to get unlimited access to all PRO features, loops, FX, sounds, and visuals
• Monthly ($4.99) & yearly ($39.99)*
• Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
djay is compatible with any iPhone or iPad running iOS 11.2 or later.
Thank you for using djay! We update the app regularly to provide the best mixing experience for you. Here is what’s new in this release:
• Improved: VoiceOver will now keep up reading song titles when scrolling media library via MIDI controller
• Improved: added cloud icon to songs in media library that have not been downloaded onto the device
• Fixed: Pioneer DDJ-200 not being detected in some cases
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements
• Fixed Live Photos integration in video mode showing error
• Fixed "My Videos" section in media library showing error
NOTE: If you previously purchased djay 2 or djay Pro, you can continue to use them side-by-side with the new djay and re-download them at any time via the "Purchased" section in the App Store app. Additionally, all of your existing controller mappings, cue points, and purchased FX packs will automatically transfer to the Free and Pro versions of the new djay.
If you enjoy using djay, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent dj app. Makes keeping your hand in and making up playlists a doodle. With some of the new updates makes remixing songs a real pleasure and gives you a lot of options and control to really make a different track from the original.
Works great with Mac version and because you can use it on your phone means you can always liven up a party.
Great for beginners who want to see if they have the musical ability to be able to DJ without getting bogged down with the technical side. Love it.
DJay 2 is better
The graphics on this version are more basic and cartoony than DJay 2. Dislike the new “impossible” slotless cross fader and portrait mixer faders which to me just look and feel wrong and the new basic shading on the timetables, tone arm & platter look less professional compared to the realistic and more solid style and layout of DJay 2. There are some elements of the edition are improved like the EQ in landscape (which has fader slots) and the EQ mixer in Portrait is more realistic (apart from it now missing fader slots) but some other elements now looking less realistic seems like not an improvement. What was/is cool about DJay is that it looks like some real DJ kit neatly packed into your phone - Cross DJ used to but since it went simple Vector / Ableton drawn style UI I stopped using it I prefer the more interface looking more lifelike than wireframe. I know some like that the minimalist style + may not even relate to turntables - so surely an app could have the option to choose between the realistic and modern / wireframe in settings to choose the preferred skin?
DJay 2 is better. What happened?!
I loved DJAY 2 and have been using it for years. It was the best DJing app out there, especially when combined with a Reloop DJ controller. I saw the prompt to upgrade but ignored it and everything was fine. But I thought "well let's see what's improved". It HASN'T been improved. All my tracks need to be analysed again. Sync doesn't work properly, tracks drift out of time (using the exact same tracks on DJAY 2 this didn't happen), there's an annoying advert to upgrade to DJ Pro whenever I want to load a track (even though I already bought DJAY 2), the subscription offer as opposed to a one time payment is a rip off, the waveforms are dull and ugly and disappear as the track progresses rendering them useless!
The new loop feature is cool but pointless if basic DJ functions and graphics don't work properly.
Glad I bought DJAY 2 while it was available. Gonna stick to the older version.
- algoriddim GmbH
- 175.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2006-2019 algoriddim GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access to PRO £4.49
- Full Access to PRO £36.99
- Full Access to PRO £4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.