Files HD (formerly known as Downloads Lite - Download Manager for iPad) features a Web browser that lets you save documents to your iPad so that you can work with them offline. It has a built-in file manager, with robust viewer for all iOS supported document types, powerful photo browser, advanced PDF reader, full Dropbox support, and more.
NOTE: This app does not support downloading of audio or video content.
√ File manager
- Folders support
- Move, rename and delete files
- Search by file name
- Document viewer that supports .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .txt, .html, .webarchive and .rtf file formats
- Extract ZIP and RAR archives
- Import photos from camera roll
√ Tabbed browser
- Provides a user experience very similar to Safari
- Supports unlimited tabs
- Tap and hold on a link to open it in new tab or download it
- Fully featured bookmark manager
- History support
- Address bar auto-completion
- HTTP basic authentication
- Form-based authentication
- Integrated Google or Yahoo! search
- Ability to spoof browser's User-Agent string to display web pages like Firefox
- Unified smart search field. Type a URL or search term in the unified smart search field, the browser automatically suggests the closest match to what you’re looking for.
√ Download manager
- Fast downloading speed
- Save pages with images for offline viewing
- Supports resuming of interrupted downloads reliably
- Live download progress bar and speed indicator
- Active downloads badge number
- Add arbitrary download link
- Always download with correct filename
- Ability to download file of unknown size
√ Dropbox integration
- Upload, download and manage files
- Sync what you want, keep files on your device
√ Advanced PDF viewer
- Huge PDF files work flawlessly
- Text search
- Tap PDF links to jump across the file
√ Photo viewer
- Swipe to move between images in a folder
- Zoom in and out with pinch gesture
- Thumbnails view of all images in a folder
- Ability to save images to photo album
√ File transfer
- iTunes USB File Sharing lets you drag and drop files between your iPad and computer
- Supports HTTP and FTP protocols
- Transfer files to and from computer that is in the same Wi-Fi network
- Send files as email attachments
√ Passcode lock
√ Mobile Safari integration
- Bookmarklet that lets you send links from Mobile Safari to Files HD app
- Background downloading
√ Inter-app document interchange
- Other apps can save their files to Files HD app (e.g. Email app can save attachments to Files HD app)
√ Recovery Mode
- If the browser caught in an endless loop of pop-up alerts, go to the iOS built-in "Settings" app, find "Files HD", turn on "Recovery Mode", then force-quit and relaunch the app.
- iOS 13 compatibility fixes
- Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best App Yet.
Best app for downloading free movies, videos and music. I have downloaded over 76 movies from this app in just 4 hours, the download is so so fast and the quality of the movies and videos that this app is producing is truly outstanding. I have also been able to download all of the new films in the Cinemas like Furious 7, Poltergeist, and Pitch Perfect 2. I can also watch all of the films without WIFI whether I'm in the car, on a bus, or walking somewhere. Definitely worth the purchase and should have more Reviews. Defo worth buying for FREE because you can get any film for free whether it's just came out in the Cinemas or came out 40 years ago. I thought that this app was going to be no good, but I was wrong. I purchased it, used it, and now love it. thanks along. I can now watch any film I want for free without having to use WIFI.
Missing app !
This is one of the most have apps for iPad. I'm sure it's happened to all of us that at some point we needed to download a file from the Internet but because of the lack of downloading option in iPad we had to turn our laptop or desktop on and do it in that way. This fantastic app just does the job. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is that you can only save the files in folders inside the app and open them with the app. It would have been perfect if we could save and run the files with different apps. For example I downloaded a couple of mp3 music files but in order to listen to them i need to run the app and play them inside the app instead of the option of playing it in iPod player.
Sort of useful, maybe
Bought this app to download and open zipped files, which it does very well.
It would be super useful if after opening one could actually move the files to somewhere else!
I have some documents that I would like to transfer to my iCloud files app - can it do this - no. I try to copy them and paste into notes - does this work - no. I would like to upload some documents to my server - can I do this - no.
Can I move anything anywhere - no - only within the app itself...
Whilst it is useful it lacks certain basic functions - even purchasing the full app doesn’t help - ho hum another fiver wasted....
- Hian Zin Jong
- 23.8 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Hian Zin Jong
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version Upgrade £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.