Stay perfectly hydrated with Drip, your personal companion for healthier hydration habits – entirely free to use!
Why Choose Drip?
• A completely free app, with no premium-only features or hidden costs.
• Enjoy an ad-free experience to focus entirely on your hydration journey.
• Daily Hydration Snapshot: Instantly review your water intake for the day.
• An expansive catalogue of drinks to ensure accurate hydration tracking.
• Customizable reminder notifications, so you never miss a sip.
• Drink Coefficients: Precisely calculate your water intake, focusing only on hydration value.
• Interactive History: Visualize your hydration progress and spot patterns.
• Rewards & Awards: Get recognized for achieving your hydration goals!
• Trends: Analyze your 7-day, 30-day, and all-time hydration trends.
• Health Kit Sync: Seamlessly record your water intake data (can be disabled at any time).
• Homescreen Widgets: Access your hydration stats in a glance, anytime, anywhere.
• Watch Companion App: Keep your hydration data handy on your wrist.
Need help? Want to suggest a feature? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Drip integrates with HealthKit to automatically record your water intake data. With your permission, drink entries are added to the nutrition section of the Health app. This feature is off by default and can be enabled in your app settings. Drip only requests access to your Water data for precise hydration tracking.
Beverage & Education Icons made by Freepik
Enjoy the latest version of Drip with some new features and bug fixes:
- iCloud Synchronization: Seamlessly sync your Drinks and Custom Beverages across all your devices while enjoying the peace of mind provided by iCloud backup!
Ratings and Reviews
This is the one. You don’t need any other water app!
Forget the days of paying ridiculous subscriptions or seeing adverts every 2 seconds, this app has it all. It is feature rich with the ability to see analytics on your water intake over a longer period of time and the ability to add other drinks and have their water coefficients added to your daily total. The UI off this app is amazing as well, and far better than some other alternatives. This is a must have app!
Like many people, I’ve been looking for the perfect water intake app, one without a monthly rip-off subscription that so many apps are turning to. This app stands way above all of those. It’s intuitive, nicely presented and the UI is pleasant. I’ve given it 4 stars only because it lacks a few drinks, such as types of coffees, you get the standard but no Mocha, flat white, cappuccino, you get the gist. It is also lacking on a watch counterpart so for me it’s an inconvenience but one I’m willing to put up with as I’m sure the developers will bring it to this sleek app. Other than that it’s a near perfect app with the latest widgets.
Fantastic App no IAPs all you need!
Intuitive design, easy to log all sorts of fluids. Clever water coefficient calculator. My skin has improved over the 3 weeks I’ve had this app and I feel more energetic and alert. Drinking over 4 litres every day.
One suggestion I would make would be to expand the goal limit from 4 litres to 6 litres as I can easily get 2-2.5 litres done in the morning if I’m in the gym.
Love the custom notifications too, I have 10 alerts a day. I would pay £5 for this app. Outstanding work!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kaiman Mehmet
- 58.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 16.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Kaiman Mehmet 2023