EESpeech Basic makes communication more accessible to individuals with communication difficulties (e.g., Aphasia, Dysarthria and Apraxia). This pre-defined communication notebook facilitates basic and daily communication needs, and prevents communication breakdowns anywhere and anytime.
- Designed for individuals with communication difficulties & everyday communication situations.
- Organized into categories frequently used in daily life
- Available in iPhone or iPad version.
- Easy to personalize using user settings & easy to edit categories & phases.
- Foreign language translation available. Switch back and forth with your first and second language. Support over 30 different languages.
- Mal/Female voices are available for En-US users.
- Support User Daily Mode, Quick Note Mode, Alphabet & number board.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app has lots of words in it which is great, plenty of core vocab, however I'm afraid this is where the praise ends. I support people who use alternative or augmentative communication systems, which this kind of app, I think, is aimed at. But to create a sentence is extremely difficult. If you communicate at a one word level, and you can find the one word you want, then this could work, but who is at a one word level that is also literate? I think my problem is that I don't quite know what the point is of this app. There are far better communication apps/programmes available for literate users, which allow sentence building.
I appreciate this is negative, but perhaps it's just the fact I'm not sure who it's for. Perhaps it's a better teaching tool than an actual aid to communication.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.