** Macworld Conference ‘Best of Show’ winner **
Want to make your videos smoother and more professional? Emulsio is a video editing application that automatically removes camera shake, and lets you make cinematic motion just like professional movie editors. Emulsio lets you use advanced stabilization techniques, adjust the stabilizer strength, preview the result within the app, and even view a before/after video comparison. You can also trim or cut any part of the video. Emulsio is a must have for all movie makers!
Emulsio is available as an extension of the built-in Photos app. You can stabilize videos, and use all Emulsio’s features without leaving the Photos app. Besides, you can either save the changes right in the input video, or export a new stabilized video which will be saved next to the input video in the Photos app.
Emulsio can be tried out for free and the watermark can be removed through an in-app purchase.
- Import any video from the iPhone/iPad album or any other compatible application.
- Choose the stabilization strength necessary to efficiently remove distracting camera vibrations.
- Compensate horizontal, vertical and rotational camera motion, as well as rolling shutter distortion. Besides, Emulsio can handle the black borders by momentarily decreasing stabilization strength.
- Inspect video frame by frame.
- Assess stabilizer effect and settings by playing both the original and stabilized videos simultaneously.
- Remove any part of the video. This is a non-destructive process, you can always change your mind until final export.
- Export the stabilized video to any compatible application (Mail, Messages, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, iMovie,…).
- Very fast video processing on your iPhone or iPad. No Internet connection required.
- Optimized for latest iOS and for 64-bit devices.
- Support for high-speed videos (up to 240 FPS) which preserve their frame rate after export.
- Modern iOS features: import and export of HEVC (compatible devices only), Drag & Drop, and Peek & Pop.
- Pro Pack 2: better accuracy for 4K videos, improved correction of rolling shutter distortion including third party sensor calibration, and removal of the watermark.
HELP & FEEDBACK
Visit creaceed.com/emulsio/about for more information. Send your questions and feedback to email@example.com
Fixed a crash that occurred while exporting videos (Save as New Video) on 32-bit devices
Ratings and Reviews
Works but needs a higher bitrate
Works well enough to stabilise the image and the slider lets you balance out the. Level of smoothness against the level of crop - plus if you have motion blur you need some shake or it looks wrong.
However at 20MB/s for 4K there is a hit in the quality of the final video in addition to the loss from cropping. As stabilisation is part of a chain of post processing tasks it would be better to have a higher bit rate and even the option of using other intermediary codecs to reduce loss.
A Hidden Gem!
As a professional filmmaker, I am wanting to rely less on the Adobe Suite and more on my iPad Pro for on the go editing. Along with LumaFusion, VideoGrade, and ShotLister etc... “Emulsio” has just joined my workflow to great effect.
I shoot a lot Time-lapses, Hyper-lapses, Drone footage as well as handheld gimbal video with the Ronin S and Osmosis Mobile 2, All of which needs that little bit extra stabilisation just to take any minor kinks.
It’s totally worth buying the Pro Pack because as well as removal of the watermark you also get the ability to remove any rolling shutter (Jelly) and this alone makes any digital video far superior and worth the bucks!
Now I don’t have to go running back to Premiere Pro or After Effects as I can get all done on my iPad. 🤓🤯😍
I have suggested they produce an app that allows you to reintroduce motion blur for the 180 shutter rule and if they make it and maybe a way to motion track 3D objects, text and graphics as well I would never need the Adobe suite ever again... 🤞 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Good stabilisation algorithm
Be aware that this can modify your original file, however, the developer assured me that files can be reverted back to the original file using this method: 1) Go to Photos; 2) Select your video; 3) Click on the "Edit" button; 4) Click on the "Revert" button. In order to avoid this problem in the future, you can save the video as a new project which won't replace the original file.
Thank you very much for this information!
Developer Response ,
Hi. The original video is never destroyed. Emulsio is proposed as a free app to let users try the features before purchasing the Pro Pack.
Note that all changes can always be reverted (including the watermark) by following these steps: 1) Go to Photos; 2) Select your video; 3) Click on the "Edit" button in the top right-hand corner; 4) Click on the "Revert" button in the bottom right-hand corner.
In order to avoid this problem in the future, you can save the video as a new project which won't replace the original file. /TC
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Creaceed SPRL
- 29.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Creaceed SPRL
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack 2 £7.99
- Pro Pack 2.0 (Migration) £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.