The most popular mobile video editing app for iOS is now better than ever!
LumaFusion 2.0 introduces a host of powerful new features and an elegant new UI. The simple-start timeline gives new users an intuitive head start, and professionals will find all the powerful features they need.
Tutorials, overlay help in the app, and a detailed user guide will get you started and keep you going. Our friendly support gives you direct access to our editing experts.
• Create projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, widescreen film)
• Create projects for editing iPhone and iPad screen recordings
• Work in frame rates from 18fps to 240fps
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse and use media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, WD Wireless, Frame.io
• Drag-and-drop or import from anywhere, including cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives
• Use for free - dozens of royalty-free music, loops, sound fx, videos and backgrounds OR subscribe to Storyblocks for LumaFusion to access the full library of thousands clips.
• View detailed metadata for your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library
• Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• 6 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, audio, titles and graphics
• 6 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Magnetic timeline with extended features such as insert/overwrite and link/unlink clip
• Track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks
• Dozens of transitions
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Powerful multi-select with cut, copy, paste in and between projects
• Layer effects including chroma key, blurs, distort, styles and color in any order to create an endless variety of effects.
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate any effect or color
• Save and share effect presets
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
• Edit with time-lapse video files
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect mixes
• Listen to your mix while adjusting track levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right for dual-mono audio captures
• Select tracks from multiple track files (perfect for screen recordings)
• Duck background music during dialog with Auto-ducking
• Add audio filters and EQ
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts including multi-color fonts
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Easily share movies anywhere with control over resolution, compression quality, and format
• Snapshot a photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Archive projects + media for backup or to edit on another iPhone or iPad
• Export to Final Cut Pro X (FCPXML) for further editing on the desktop (FCPXML Export is an additional in-app purchase feature)
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• Full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
• Multi-select in the timeline provides incredible new editing power!
• Select range with handles in timeline navigator
• Lasso-select in the timeline
• Tap individual clips to add and remove from selection
• Drag multiple clips in the timeline
• Cut, copy, and paste within a project and between projects
• Copy attributes from one clip to many selected clips
• Quickly change presets (transitions, titles, effects) for multiple clips
• Frame.io integration for effortless remote collaboration
• Browse Frame.io media within the library
• Preview Frame.io media, view comments, reply, and add your own comments
• Drag-and-drop Frame.io media to the timeline
• Add Frame.io comments to projects to be included when you export a version to Frame.io
• Add comments offline (library comments will sync automatically, and project comments on next export, when connected to Frame.io)
• Keyboard shortcuts for different language keyboards
• Added more resolutions and aspect ratios for editing screen recordings from iPhones and iPads
• Movies exported to Photos are now added to a LumaFusion Movies album for easier management
• Dozens of additional UI improvements
• Export to Photos -1 error for some exports
• Improved stability and performance
In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Been waiting for this setup for FIFTEEN YEARS
15 years ago I started to learn my way on PC.....god, I HATED every second. I HATE Microsoft and Windows. I hate the way it works, the stupid, constant updates and babysitting you have to do with it, the stupid error messages, the stupid ways it looks, it seems made for accountants. I am a pro guitarist and I always wanted to produce my videos and tutorials, lessons, etc. Year in, year out, I bought video editing software, intalled more RAM, installed a more powerful processor, did this, that, backflips, somersaults....it NEVER worked for me. EVER. The PC is just too stupid and unpredictable a machine and I have no patience for that. Enter the Ipad and Lumafusion. The first is the computer I have been waiting for the last 15 years, an incredible machine. I was doing great with Imovie but Lumafusion was the perfect upgrade. For the first time in my life, I can now finally learn and produce my videos professionally on a computer not only without smashing it, but also through a painless and stable process. I was also pleasantly surprised to find everything I dreamed of in Lumafusion, for example audio effects such as compressors and limiters. This is my dream setup. It works. Everytime. With the PC there were always too many stupid things to deal with. The Ipad will take over it soon enough. Lumafusion works MUCH better than ANY video editing I tried on PC. At a fraction of the price. You just cannot go wrong with this setup.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. For those of us lucky enough to have been editing for many years, the ease with which we can now put together a project is simply astounding.
Your review has left me remembering my "Drive towers". :-)
I'm glad LumaFusion brings you joy in editing. I hope that if you ever do have a question or problem, you reach out to us at email@example.com.
Absolutely brilliant and very powerful video editor
I started out making videos with iMovie, which is brilliant at first and surprisingly powerful, but also quickly becomes extremely limiting. I looked around at both pc and iPad video editing software and found some reviews of LumaFusion. Long story short...it’s absolutely brilliant and extremely powerful. I can’t imagine there’s a better mobile video editing app out there and you would have to spend a hell of a lot more than £20 on pc to get something comparable, let alone better.
The only downsides I have found have been the odd crash writing a video...which seems to happen towards the end of a very long video. The devs are keen and very active on their forums....the only solution seems to be to copy the video file and manually remove bits of speeded up footage or inserted audio files to find the offending article. Sounds worst than it is and only happened once to me, but took a while to find and remove the particular clip.
However, I can’t recommend this enough, if you want a mobile video editing app, don’t bother with anything else....it’s worth every penny and then some.
LumaFusion is knock-out
I have made many short travel film and used to use final cut express and changed over to premier pro, both great pro pieces of editing software but both kinda pricey etc. I have recently bought an iPad Pro and downloaded lumafusion for £20. I am really impressed with it. No rendering needed for GoPro shots, and all the touch screen functionality is really quick and intuitive. I have rough cut 10 min films in an hour or two when previously that would have been really quite protracted. It even supports multi layers of audio and video, so streets ahead of -iMovie etc. It took a bit of getting used to, to figure out how to access folders and files, but I am not that familiar with tablet interfacing vs laptop or desk top so that is not a failing of the software. I am really impressed and couldn’t recommend highly enough. Some of the bells and whistles are a bit more templated/ preset than premier pro but I guess that is to be expected. So it’s probably not sophisticated enough for genuine professionals but for any YouTuber wanting to make pro-like output it is ample...
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear it's been a good fit for your travel videos and a nice addition to your mobile workflow.
- Luma Touch LLC
- 153.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Luma Touch LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Storyblocks Monthly £9.49
- Storyblocks Yearly £64.99
- FCPXML Export £19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.