Scannable moves paper forward. Scan contracts, receipts, business cards, and any paper that comes your way. Save or share documents instantly and move on.
Automatically capture high-quality scans anywhere
- Scan fast: Point your camera at documents, expense receipts, or whiteboards. Scannable immediately captures them.
- Save time: Scannable automatically rotates, crops, and adjusts images so your scans are clear and easy to read.
- Share or save: Send documents to colleagues via email or text, or export them as PDF and JPG files to Evernote and other apps.
Deal with paper professionally
- Turn business cards into contacts: Pull information from business cards and save it all to your contacts list.
- Go paperless: Scannable works seamlessly with the ScanSnap Evernote Edition Scanner to get multi-page documents where they need to go.
- A scanner for everyone: With Scannable, your whole team can control a ScanSnap Evernote Edition Scanner from their own devices and send paper on its way.
Scannable is free to download and use.
You can now sign in to Scannable using your Evernote Business credentials. Your scans will then be synced with your Evernote account.
Ratings and Reviews
Fast & accurate
At last, a scanning app that works! I've tried so many of these scanning apps and ended up frustrated and abandoning them all due to their shortcomings. Scannable finally puts that right - and unlike most of the others, it's free. The page boundary detection is pretty flawless provided there's contrast with the background, and on the iPhone 7 it's insanely fast. I've generally found though that you get a better, cleaner PDF if you switch to manual for starting the scan, and the cleaner scan gives the OCR better text to work with.
While it will do a good job of receipts etc, where it really shines is full A4, where you'll end up with a straight document with crisp whites, sharp text and virtually no greys around the crease.
I don't often write reviews and it's normally to warn people away from poor performing Apps. Thankfully this app is AMAZING. I am a self employed consultant and travel around the world with a need to scan all sorts of documents for both business and invoicing. I had nearly given up trying to find an app that works, all the other apps I have tried have been over complicated and don't perform well. I was then recommended Scannable by a friend. This app is great. Every element works well and is simple to use in every way. This has easily given one day of my life back every month, no longer am I tied to a scanner sorting a two week business trip.
A great app free of charge, please download it you will not be disappointed.
Works Great With Evernote!
This app is great with Evernote, all my Post-It notes get lost or muddled up. If I don’t lose it I come back and say What’s this number for... ‘. Scan it, tag it & save it! Most of the time it doesn’t matter if you lose the original due them being just for useful reference. But if they are important legally binding documents still still use Scannable with all your documents at hand on Evernote, you don’t need to take the important stuff with you and put it in a safe place at home.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 67.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 - 2020, Evernote Corporation