Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline on your mobile device
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
- Fixed a data migration error that some users encountered after upgrading to 7.10
- Fixed an issue where Evernote helper displayed null as keyboard shortcut
- Fixed an issue where a recorded audio note that was shared via email would not play in MacOS Mail
- Fixed an issue where EvernoteSpotlight Keychain prompt appeared periodically
Ratings and Reviews
Change Your Life
I genuinely think this is one of the best apps created, it has so many uses.
I have essentially used this app to organise all my personal documents such as bills, bank accounts, investments, invoices. I use Evernote for storing articles to read later. I use it for holiday planning, saving restaurants, gym routines, food recipes. I use Evernote for all my planning, documents and research for work. I use Evernote for templates to organise various parts of my personal and work life and also for goal planning.
This is an excellent app in helping someone to get their whole life in order. The only negative is I think you have to be quite computer savvy to get the best out of it and you really have to commit to it to make it work, but once you do and you go through the pain of using it as your personal control centre, you will wonder how you ever got on without it.
There are some excellent articles online on how to use Evernote and I would highly recommend searching on line for Michael Hyatts system of Tagging and it will start to make sense, do this right at the beginning, because if you don’t have a system in place, it can seem like whats the point as you might aswell just save your stuff on the cloud, if thats your thought, you’re probably not getting the best out of the app.
I only started using the app this year (2018) but I think I’ll be using this app for life! Love it!!!
One of the best data collating apps for apple products
There are several features of Evernote that when combined, make it one of the best data collating and organising apps for the apple eco system. The first of these has to be syncing of notes between devices on iCloud. The sync process has so far been seamless and faultless.
The next feature I really appreciate is the ue of templates. I have a template I use as a journal entry for a personal diary which I use to record mood, weather, task progress and general notes.
For work I use Evernote to store and display pdf's and to take notes again using templates for meetings. The only features that are missing for me is that I would like to be able to sort notes differently in each notebook and also password lock entire notebooks rather than individual notes.
Ive used Evernote for about 6 years. I am Architect that works on many projects, travel alot and have a busy personal life. I use Evernote to help me organise all aspects of my life. There are so many useful ways to use Evernote for both your professional and professional list. For example I use Evernote for keep all project documentation, all to do lists, notes in meetings, the voice record is super useful for minute taking, allowing access for my PA to keep my arrangements, keeping all travel and documentation all the way through to personal use and the weekly shopping list. There are many ways to use Evernote which will help you organise yourself. The sync'ing between a number of devices is super useful.
Thanks Evernote, you make my life easier.
- 58.2 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2019 Evernote Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.