The most versatile Assessment app available!
- Evidence and track progress across ANY curriculum framework (including your own customised frameworks)
- Record small and subtle improvements: photo/video/audio, notes, judgements all linked to targets
- Automatically link evidence, achievements, outcomes and judgements
- Record professional judgements on different aspects for each outcome (eg. depth of learning; level of support; mastery; generalization; prompting, fluency; etc.)
- Assess SINGLE or MULTIPLE ASPECTS for each outcome or target.
- Save time and be better informed in planning, assessment and reporting
- Better engage and involve parents in their child's learning and development
- Export the summative assessment data as a .csv file for cohort and data analysis.
Features also include:
-Work with your own customised assessment criteria
-Quickly & easily build a learner profile for each learner containing all evidence, notes and assessments
-Generate rich learning journeys and coverage/tracker grids in an instant
-Create Assessment Books that are integrated with your learner evidence
-Share with parents via our secure parent portal. Parents can comment and these comments can be included in reports
**** TESTIMONIALS ****
"Simple, effective, with endless possibilities."
Jo Di-Pede, Head Teacher, Ferndown First School, UK
"Evidence for Learning is the ideal way for us to make assessment purposeful, relevant and accurate for learners in our school."
Alice Constantine, Head of School, Kingswode Hoe School, Essex, UK
"Within the first 6 months, we saved around 50% of previous admin costs. Now we save nearly 180 hours in admin time each term!"
Ian Wilson, Little Einsteins Day Nursery, St Helens, UK
"Evidence for learning has successfully helped to reduce the time it takes to record observations and link student achievements to outcomes. It is a software that is easily accessible and adaptable for individual students, classes and schemes of work and can be used effectively in several learning environments for students working at a range of abilities. The end product looks professional and easily accessible for staff, parents and students."
Gemma Stevens, Head of SLD Provision, Uplands School
"Evidence for Learning has transformed the way we work. It is ensuring that individualised outcomes are at the centre our work; has empowered and up-skilled Teaching Assistants to have a good understanding of our assessment frameworks and has completed the team around the child with parents being involved - celebrating, receiving and sharing evidence of generalised learning."
Claire Owens, Complex Learning & Additional Needs Special Resource Provision Manager, Red Oaks Primary School
All education, development and training settings
All Stages (Early Years through to Post 16, PreK-12 and Adult Education & Workplace Learning)
Special Education Needs (SEN)
Recording, evidencing and tracking interventions (reading, writing, mathematics, EAL / ESL)
Evidence for Learning can be used with EVERY assessment framework EVER
Comes preloaded with...
- EYFS 'exceeding' descriptors
- EYFS (without stages - SEN friendly)
- 'I can' statements for EYFS
- Routes for Learning
- Quest for Learning
- National Curriculum
- Generic Primary 'I can' statements
- Spiritual, Moral Social and Cultural Development
- Welsh Literacy
- Welsh Numeracy
- Scotland Curriculum for Excellence
- Australian Curriculum
- VIC F-10 Curriculum
- and many more...
- Perfect for PLI (Personalised Learning Intentions) and IEPs
- Why not add your own learning outcomes, 'I can' statements and rubrics
FREE to download and explore. Then available as a secure and supported Cloud service and subscription.
We recommend using passcode protection and always use devices for capturing evidence in accordance with your Acceptable Use and Parental Permission policies.
Recommended Update! - All your devices.
- You can now edit Evidence from within an Assessment Book.
- We've improved the layout of the Capture Evidence screen.
- Fixed a bug affecting some users when trying to edit large Assessment Frameworks.
Thank you for your support - Please share!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Glorified spreadsheet, yet not as good as a spreadsheet
Multiple screens make actually releasing updates to parents, or assessing a child/class tedious. No parent version of the app, so they have to log onto a browser to access - something that is inconvenient for many parents. No automatic update email for parents, so they just have to check it periodically. Little flexibility in how children are assessed - all based on numbers of pieces of evidence rather than the quality of each piece (i.e. beginning, securing, mastery). If you want to do this, then it needs to be transferred to the 'assessment book' (another tedious step) when you are allowed to look at one child at a time, rather than the whole class. A number of colleagues have lost data input after hours of work. Feedback to the company is ignored - they really don't care if it works well once they have your school's money. Do not enter into a three year contract with them - make sure it has been thoroughly tested for a year by a range of staff first. It will be more user testing than Evidence do.
Very good app
I have used this app for 3 years and can not give it a high enough score! It is simple to use and makes observation, assessment and next steps planning really easy!
Paperwork made easy!!!
I would highly recommend this app to anyone. Having tried out a variety of apps to make nursery paperwork easier I have found this one to be the easiest to use. It gives you access to a variety of frameworks while also allowing you to easily create your own. Observation are quick and easy to record allowing you to add photos, observations, tag children, link up to your chosen framework, to name a few. The app does all the work for you by linking observations etc to learners profiles. You can even make up tracker sheets. All I can say is I wish I had found it sooner and it would have saved me a mountain of paperwork time!! Huge thanks to Alan for helping with any questions I've had. It's good to know there is a real person available to chat to at any time.
- Barry Wood
- 61 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 theTeacherCloud
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Report Credits £6.99
- 100 Report Credits £11.99
- Remove Logo from Reports £20.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.