Your Complete Health Ecosystem
- Learn about nutrition and well being from industry experts.
- A comprehensive 7-day meal plan created by nutritionists.
- Track your daily progress with simple charts and dashboard with a unique points system.
- Achieve all this with the support of the challenge community.
Daily Meal Plans
When it comes to weight loss, correct nutrition is vital. F45 Challenge gives you your own personal nutritionist to help you achieve your health objectives, which can be to reduce body fat, get leaner, feel better about yourself or a combination of each. The daily meal plans help keep your nutrition on the right track.
F45 Training has assembled a pool of nutrition experts to develop the meal plans and recipes provided in this ecosystem to help our members achieve their goals. These experts are available to participating members for periodical webinars where they share their expert knowledge and insights.
Track Your Progress
The F45 Challenge Goal Tracking feature lets you track your goals and get insights into your progress.
The F45 Challenge ecosystem provides you helpful hints and insights
from industry experts and nutritionists through our Nutrition & Tips blog and webinars.
Install F45 Challenge app now and join with us!
App stability and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Along with all the other comments that I totally agree with this app could really do with a specific iPad version and be compatible in Landscape mode. This would be really helpful when I’m in the kitchen cooking and trying to follow the recipes!
Huge potential but need improvements
If you did a F45 class you probably know how sick it is. Great trainers, great workout and great atmosphere.
I am doing the 8 weeks challenge and using this app daily, although I can see a huge potential there are so many things that needs to be improved:
1. Ingredients names should follow the country this app is downloaded in. We live in the UK, please call peppers, “peppers” and not capsicum, or buckini, buckwheat.
2. The measure units are a mess, cups, grams, tsp, tbsp in the same recipe. It’s such a waste of time googling how much is a cup in ml or grams, please fix this.
3. I know this will be a massive process but for such a high end gym, the pictures of the recipes should follow the actual recipe. Especially to help newbies.
4. I love the choice of recipes, however if you want to meal prep you have to calculate quantities yourself, it would be great if you can select a recipe and tell the app “I want to make 6 portions of this” and you automatically have the quantities updated.
Who still uses cups to measure food? - Seriously?!
Since both Australia and the UK went metric in the 1970's, it's pretty unbelievable that this app still uses cups to measure in the recipes.
Not only that, but they mix grams, cups, and teaspoons in the same recipe.
Some items in the recipes are not in any conversion chart I can find.
What do you do with something like avocado? Should you mash it and see how much you can stuff into a 250ml cup? The best you can do is search for a conversion to grams, and use your weighing scales - so why not just save us all time and give us the grams. Or at least the pounds and ounces. Something that you can really work with in all instances.
- F45 TRAINING PTY LTD
- 31.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 F45 Training
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.