As the number one farming publication, Farmers Weekly magazine provides an informed weekly commentary on the business of farming and is already essential reading for thousands of farming and rural businesses across the UK and the globe.
Bursting with the latest industry news, reviews and technical advice, Farmers Weekly provides authoritative, compelling and practical content for all types of farms every week.
Look out for:
• Exclusive news and analysis, and facts and figures from the regions and globally
• Practical ideas and real farmer case studies on how to manage your business and improve farm performance
• The latest information on market prices and trends
• Technical arable, livestock and machinery advice
• Independent product tests by our award winning team
• Jobs in all areas of the agricultural industry
• A comprehensive Classified section to help you buy and sell everything from sheepdogs to tractors to milking equipment and much much more...
We know that farming is a way of life, as well as a business and, with Farmers Weekly’s ethos of Working for Your Farming Future, we are determined to ensure no stone is unturned to ensure we deliver on that promise.
Farmers Weekly Tablet Edition
Now, Farmers Weekly is available to download and view on your iPad and iPhone every Thursday, a day before the print magazine.
As well as all the great news, analysis and technical advice you expect from Farmers Weekly magazine, the app also features links to even more dynamic content on fwi.co.uk including video, interactive tools and live links to agricultural suppliers.
If you have any feedback or improvements you would like to suggest please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Improvements to ensure the app continues to deliver your weekly editions of the magazine.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I do like your magazine and it’s easy to read what you want to read.
It’s very easy read digitally and exceptionally easy to get to what you want to read.
I’m able to see much more of the magazine now because I can take my tablet with me. It would be good to see some podcasts moving forward.
A great app
A great app with the same format as the magazine
- MA AGRICULTURE LIMITED
- 18.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013
- In-App Purchases
- 28th February 2014
- 23rd October 2020 £2.99
- 19th February 2016 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.