Tile-based tactics game. Swap pieces on a four-by-four grid to isolate your opponent's pieces, or go straight for their King!
Feud is a turn-based strategy game made by some guys you haven't heard of yet. Originally a board game designed by Dave Cordell, it's been polished and tweaked and generally mucked about with to bring it to the glowing screen you're reading this description on. Unless you printed it out? Think of the trees. Please.
CONDENSED ABSTRACT STRATEGY
Imagine chess, but on a four-by-four grid, where pieces are swapped rather than moved, each piece has its own special ability and--
OK, not so much like chess. What you can expect is a highly condensed little abstract strategy game which is easy enough to learn but quite tricky to get good at. The AI still beats us sometimes. The computers are winning. Please get good at Feud so we can beat them.
FREE AND CROSS-PLATFORM
Feud is free to play and has full cross-platform play between desktop and mobile. This means you can play Feud at your boring job, then on the bus on the way home from your boring job, then on your computer at home while you recover from your boring job.
Please note that we do not recommend playing Feud during your commute if you walk to work, especially if you live in a city with lots of open manhole covers which is pretty much what I imagine New York to be like. I dunno, I've never been.
YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME MUCH ABOUT THIS GAME YET, TO BE HONEST
I'm not very good at this. Sorry. Anyway, look, the game's free and only a couple of hundred megabytes. You might as well, really.
CAN I AT LEAST HAVE SOME BULLET POINTS?
- Easy to learn, tricky to master abstract strategy
- Local same-screen multiplayer
- Single-player vs. three AI characters
- Online asynchronous and live multiplayer with invites
- Game Center achievements
- Support for iPad and iPhones with notches.
- Made by 4 very handsome boys.
- Please play our game.
Feud 1.7 is here, featuring a whole bunch of fixes and quality-of-life improvements to make your experience much nicer.
- Added some lovely new symbols to pieces to make them more visually distinct.
- Piece colours now respect your colour blindness setting properly!
- Added haptic feedback to interactions! Try it out if you play on an iPhone.
- Feud's launch screen now respects dark mode on your device. No more being blinded when you're playing Feud at 1am when you should be sleeping!
- The markers during the placement phase now pulse in a very pleasing way.
- The info text now rotates if you're playing Versus in Opposite mode. No more needing to stand on your head to read it!
- Fixed some rouge translation bugs. I mean rogue. You can see where the issue comes from.
- Made the settings menu volume sliders 'sticky' to be less annoying.
- Added some missing SFX to places they were...missing.
- Fixed a bug where a dialog box wasn't very socially aware and outstayed its welcome.
- Stopped showing that creepy blank avatar when you're not signed in.
- Tweaked the text on some things to make it a bit clearer.
- Added Ollie to the credits screen. He's our new QA and is the reason these release notes are so long. Be sure to thank him.
As always, thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Captivating strategy game
Addictive and wonderfully put together strategy game!
The tutorial gets you up and running quickly and then there’s a tonne to peel back in developing strategies and trying out the different mechanics. Lots to sink into.
Addictive and fiendishly clever
I LOVE this game! It’s just as smart as chess, and 100 times as cute. Make sure you give it a go - it’s superb.
Brilliant strategy game
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BEARWAVES LTD
- 187.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 Bearwaves Ltd
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.