Figure makes it easy to create great-sounding music in seconds.
Create an addictive beat before the barista brings your coffee or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting for the bus to arrive.
Figure is intuitive enough for beginners to make music within seconds, yet deep enough for you to get lost in endless play on a transatlantic flight.
Simply slide your finger across the play pad to record and tweak catchy drumbeats, memorable melodies and fat bass lines. Just bring your inspiration and Figure will help you take care of the rest.
• App Store Hall of Fame Inductee
• App Store Editor's Choice/App of the Week in many countries
“Exceptionally simple to use, and you'll be making music in seconds.” – Music Radar
“Exceedingly fun and easy to use… a deeply involved music-making experience.” – The Verge
“Anyone can craft killer beats with this superbly designed music maker.” – App Store Editor’s Notes
"Figure Music App Is Awesome, Easy to Use" – Wired
"Makes powerful electronic music-making technology accessible to all." – The Guardian
"Music-Making App Lets You Be The Artist" – NPR
• Sounding like a pro has never been this easy.
• Explore the world of music-making with no experience required.
• Create complete songs with drums, bass and lead melodies.
• Compose and experiment by sliding your finger across the play pad.
• Never play a bad note – Figure keeps you in key, and on the beat.
• Add cool and exciting effects to your songs with easy XY-automation.
• Tweak and manipulate your song on the fly.
• Share your original creations to iTunes® library.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
• Play in different keys & modes—set once or change on the fly
• Transform chords into melody lines with arpeggiator
• Tighten or loosen up your beats with Swing
• Add club sound to your tracks with Pump
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1, 2, 4, 8 bars)
• Select Bass & Lead Synth sounds from Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Huge Drum sounds powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps—see http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iOS 11 or higher.
• More options to share your songs
• Background audio bug fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Brilliant but very limited!
One of the best and simplest apps for making interesting music. Simply record a bass or lead pattern, set it against a percussive beat and then like picking filters for your instagram pic you can easily toggle and change the rhythm, the scale movement and the octaves/EQ range of your created pattern... as well as easily change its key signature and tempo. My only problem with this app WAS how uninspiring the stored preset instruments actually sound. But i take this back, perhaps an update happened and new presets got downloaded or maybe my ears are getting better this app app has amazing sounding presets... please keep updating this app, add more sounds, perhaps give us more controls without losing the simplicity... amazing app!!
Awesome awesome app but please please please add a midi export.
I love this app and will literally have your babies if you add a midi export function or create a way for this app to control vsti's on a computer daw. It's so much fun to write on that on the first day I had it I stayed up till 2 in the morning creating songs. It's great for experimentation and writing but I am dying to get the midi over. Happy to pay for this option too. Just awesome work all round on this app. . 2018 review update.......Please for the love of god make a pro version of this app. I would pay literally anything for it. I will buy reason too. Just make a proper midi export option. You would make so many people happy. Social media stuff is so lame and pointless.
Fantastic music app
This app rocks! It's the best music making app on IOS I've found, making intelligent use of the touch screen & limitations and allowing even novices to come up with great beats and bass lines really easily. So glad it's back.
What would be great is an easy way to export/import the separate parts from each song, and MIDI implementation and a way of syncing/linking to other apps like Auxy or running the app within DJay would be awesome...
(Edit) what happened to the Alihoopa website where other Figure users shared their tracks? That was a really nice feature, hope you'll bring it back.
- Reason Studios AB
- 109.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Propellerhead Software AB
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.