File Manager is a FREE file manager and virtual USB drive for the iPhone and iPad. Easily view images, audio, videos, PDF documents, Word documents, Excel documents, ZIP/RAR files and more.
- Integrated PDF Reader
- Supports Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Supports Apple iWorks documents
- Multiple clouds (Dropbox, OneDrive and more)
- Integrated music player
- Copy, move and zip multiple files
- Passcode protect files
- Supports iTunes USB File Sharing
- Transfer files from your PC/Mac using Wi-Fi
- Built-in search feature
- Sort files by "Name","Date","Size" or "Kind"
- Share files by email, bluetooth and Facebook.
- "Open in" feature allows you to open files in other apps
- Create and extract ZIP files
and much more...
TAPMEDIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION
- You will receive access to the apps in the TapMedia PRO bundle for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription length: Monthly (includes one week free trial).
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- Bug fix when adding notes on iPad
- Minor improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Use this app a lot works fine no problems. all I would suggest is the ability to bookmark websites and webpages that you use a lot as it is a pain waiting for the generic home page to load up then you have to type in the website then click on the page you want etc. Better to be able to select your own home page or bookmark the pages you use often
Back to being a good app
UPDATE :- A big thumbs up to the developer. A very quick update fixes the problems I had. Purchase restored and ads gone. Also I have my files back. Well done.
What was once a good app is now useless. This latest update March 2019 has lost most of my files. Also despite paying for it a few years ago the adverts have now come back. Clicking on Restore Purchase just sends me to a page asking me to login with Facebook. I don't use Facebook so I can't get rid of the ads. I e-mailed the developer and got a reply saying they are working on a fix. Don't know how long that is going to be. I won't hold my breath just in case.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for updating your review we really appreciate it
This is a fantastic app where I save and organise all my recipes. I have been using it for quite a few years with no complaints....but the last update has caused the Note feature not to work properly. It will allow you to create a note but you can’t type text in it. I am hoping the developer will fix this quickly as I’m struggling without it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TapMedia Ltd
- 85.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © TapMedia Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- TapMedia PRO - 1 Month £1.99
- Upgrade £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.