- Dedicated Repeat & Reload functionality for Chamber of Arms, Arena, Weapon Enhancements & Training Dummy
- Arena Season Change: Players will be redirected to the Home screen (instead of the Title screen) when the arena season changes
- Rivera's "Center Stage" Trust Abilities: All 3 abilities were merged into 1 (effects remain the same)
- Minor UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A great mobile game!
- huge roster of characters from different Final Fantasy (and sometimes other) games!
- classic turn-based battle system
- cute graphics
- structured very much as an RPG: it's not just fighting, you can explore, find loot, and even do sidequests as well
- explorable towns!!
- surprisingly decent story
- very generous, there's really no pressure to pay
- it's a gacha game, so all of the Final Fantasy characters have to be summoned using in-game currency
- also because it's a gacha game: even when you have a whole party of maxed-out 6-star units, they won't necessarily be strong enough to clear the story, so you end up trying to bump up stats with equipment and enhancements, but it's a game of diminishing returns
- the story is pretty thin, and doesn't really get interesting until you leave the first two continents (in my opinion)
- the original characters are pretty cookie-cutter
All in all, it's pretty fun and worth playing if you're fond of turn-based RPGs... but don't expect too much of the story or characters. Also, it should go without saying that this will probably be quite boring for people not already invested in the Final Fantasy series.
This is hands down the best game on mobile, free or otherwise. I've spent a cumulative time of around 2.5 years across my old account and current, and have only just now had a problem with it. Since the most recent update my game point blank refuses to load, it crashes within 5 seconds of my tapping the icon. I'm sure it's a temporary problem and I'm looking forward to when it gets fixed so I can continue playing 👌
The drop rates are criminal.
In any unit summon apart from the guaranteed 5* summon. Your chance to pull a 5* is a mere 3%. And let’s be honest here. Anything less than a 5* base unit is just filler. A lot of the 5* units themselves are just garbage. The game asks for a massive grind, with minimal reward. This games also loves to slap you in the face when you use 10+1 summons, quite often giving you the 1 4* unit and the rest are 3*, and most 3* base units are only fit for the bin.
And then there’s the shop where you spend actual money. It’s ridiculously overpriced. I mean a lot of the time they’re pricing a bundle with a single 5* unit pull (you don't even get to choose which one) thrown in with a load of random items that you rarely need and an amount of lapis for around £50! And some bundles are priced at £100 with similar rewards! Only addicts, imbeciles and people with more money than sense will go for this.
In a nut shell this game is designed to exploit the Final Fantasy fan base and squeeze as much money out of you as possible whilst relentlessly spitting in their faces and laughing about it.
Please don’t encourage games like this to exist by support them. It’s a predatory game, and it’s consumers are the prey.
- SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
- 126.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2016 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Developed by gumi Inc./ ILLUSTRATION : ©2014-2016 YOSHITAKA AMANO
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Lapis £0.99
- Bag of Lapis £3.99
- Sack of Lapis £6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.