So begins a new tale of crystals...
Enjoy a grand new adventure in the classic FINAL FANTASY tradition, as SQUARE ENIX presents an original FINAL FANTASY title for your smartphone!
Join forces with legendary heroes from your favorite FINAL FANTASY games, and experience a tale of high adventure in the palm of your hand.
With exciting battles, awe-inspiring visuals, and a whole realm to explore, this is one epic journey you won’t want to miss!
- Intuitive and strategic battles
Unleash devastating attacks with a tap of your finger, and combine magical abilities with tactical know-how to overpower your foes!
Join forces with Cecil, Terra, Vivi, Vaan, and other legendary heroes from your favorite FINAL FANTASY games, and experience a tale of high adventure in the palm of your hand.
And that’s not all—summon legendary FINAL FANTASY espers like Shiva, Ifrit, and more with awe-inspiring visuals!
- A vast realm to explore
Roam freely through exotic locales, and delve into perilous dungeons to search for items, rare treasures, hidden passages, and routes to new destinations!
Converse with the denizens of the realm and undertake challenging quests to reap items, gil, and even rare rewards.
Enjoy all the wonders of a grand RPG in the palm of your hand!
The hopes and dreams of legendary warriors given life.
A world of crystals and the visions that slumber within.
Harnessing the power of the crystals, mankind prospered, nations flourished.
But just as day gives way to night, that era of peace proved but a fleeting illusion.
Now, as their world stands on the precipice of ruin, two young knights summon visions to their side as they strike out on a journey to chase the shadows.
So begins a new tale of crystals, and the heroes who would save them...
- Lunar New Year Content Update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great mobile game!
- huge roster of characters from different Final Fantasy (and sometimes other) games!
- classic turn-based battle system
- cute graphics
- structured very much as an RPG: it's not just fighting, you can explore, find loot, and even do sidequests as well
- explorable towns!!
- surprisingly decent story
- very generous, there's really no pressure to pay
- it's a gacha game, so all of the Final Fantasy characters have to be summoned using in-game currency
- also because it's a gacha game: even when you have a whole party of maxed-out 6-star units, they won't necessarily be strong enough to clear the story, so you end up trying to bump up stats with equipment and enhancements, but it's a game of diminishing returns
- the story is pretty thin, and doesn't really get interesting until you leave the first two continents (in my opinion)
- the original characters are pretty cookie-cutter
All in all, it's pretty fun and worth playing if you're fond of turn-based RPGs... but don't expect too much of the story or characters. Also, it should go without saying that this will probably be quite boring for people not already invested in the Final Fantasy series.
Doesn’t work on my iPhone 6s
Hi I love this game and since I got a new phone I might wanna try it out again but as soon as I got to the login screen and needed to download the last part it said that I need to move to a place with good reception as soon as I clicked okay it said I should re-download the data and start that again I started it again but it still said the same message I REALLY wanna play this game on my iPhone but I can’t still gonna give it 5 stars because I will love this game no matter what
The drop rates are criminal.
In any unit summon apart from the guaranteed 5* summon. Your chance to pull a 5* is a mere 3%. And let’s be honest here. Anything less than a 5* base unit is just filler. A lot of the 5* units themselves are just garbage. The game asks for a massive grind, with minimal reward. This games also loves to slap you in the face when you use 10+1 summons, quite often giving you the 1 4* unit and the rest are 3*, and most 3* base units are only fit for the bin.
And then there’s the shop where you spend actual money. It’s ridiculously overpriced. I mean a lot of the time they’re pricing a bundle with a single 5* unit pull (you don't even get to choose which one) thrown in with a load of random items that you rarely need and an amount of lapis for around £50! And some bundles are priced at £100 with similar rewards! Only addicts, imbeciles and people with more money than sense will go for this.
In a nut shell this game is designed to exploit the Final Fantasy fan base and squeeze as much money out of you as possible whilst relentlessly spitting in their faces and laughing about it.
Please don’t encourage games like this to exist by support them. It’s a predatory game, and it’s consumers are the prey.
- SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
- 143 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2016 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Developed by gumi Inc./ ILLUSTRATION : ©2014-2016 YOSHITAKA AMANO
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Lapis £0.99
- Bag of Lapis £3.99
- Sack of Lapis £6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.