*Only Compatable on iPhone 7 and above*
Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret it takes their new found alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons.
- Choice and consequence driven narrative adventure
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
- ‘Backtalk’ - A risk/reward conversation mode that allows Chloe to use her barbed tongue to provoke or get her way
- Make your mark on the world with witty tags and drawings
- Choose Chloe’s outfit and see how people react to your look
- Distinct Licensed indie soundtrack & original score by Daughter
Ratings and Reviews
Always online required and only one control way
Mobile gaming is pointless, okay, however it can be acceptable for commuting and those times one cannot use a proper gaming platform however the game fails at it.... it requires always to be online which defeats the purpose if playing when you are underground, during the gameplay the games check for connection and if none it crashes and close down, really??? The game is great as the first was, have both on PC however controls in this one take a bit to get used too, not necessarily the worse however a joystick type as option would have been good - both works in different circumstances.
Glitches on iPhone XS Max
I am incredibly happy to see Before The Storm on mobile and was so excited to play this on the go with my new iPhone XS Max. However, I am upset to find out the game doesn’t run well at all and has glitches flashing up all over the place on this phone. It worked perfectly on the iPhone X, but not good at all on the XS Max. The game isn’t even running in full screen!
Please release an update to fix these issues and then I will be able to fully enjoy this game on my travels. :)
Controls pretty bad
It’s good game but graphics is not as good as life is strange as it uses unity engine not unreal engine 4. Still looks nice but there is no option to change controls like in a previous game so you have to tap to move and moving camera is way to slow which is a bit frustrating. Change the interface and I will buy the whole game.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- SQUARE ENIX Ltd
- 2.3 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Life is Strange © 2015-2018 SQUARE ENIX LIMITED. All rights reserved. Developed by Deck Nine. Published by SQUARE ENIX LIMITED.
- In-App Purchases
- Season Pass [Episode 1-3] £11.99
- Episode 1 £3.99
- Episode 2 £3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.