Find a Player is all about playing sports - instantly connecting you with a huge local network of sports people, games, classes and events. Whether it’s getting that extra player to fill in at your usual 5-aside game, meeting a training partner who’s a better match for your skill level, or if you’re just looking for new activities in your area – Find a Player makes all these things easier than ever before.
· NEW - The LIVE FEED. A live list of all the games and events with confirmed open spots right now.
· Instantly find players who are interested in playing the same sport as you, wherever you are.
· Instantly find local available games and clubs who are looking for people to join them.
· Build up your squad so you're never scrabbling about at the last minute for players. You'll have a whole bench of people waiting to play.
· Our stress free and fully automated system cuts weekly admin time by 90% - from an hour plus to 5 mins.
· Add your mates to build your very own personalised sports network.
· Worried about the level? Rate other players post match and help build their profile. The more ratings we have the more accurate it becomes.
· Chat – reach your friends and groups instantly via Group Chat and Instant Messaging.
· Our availability settings means that you’ll only get people who are relevant and ready.
Ratings and Reviews
Changed my life
What an amazing tool this is! I have been trying to get back into playing some football for a few years but never been able to find anyone to play against. I have now found a regular 5 a side team and also another couple of teams who I fill in for when I can. It's changed my life. Thank you to the clever people who made this happen! You guys deserve to win an award for this!
Good app, easy to set up and understand. My friends and I managed to set up our own fitness group to go to the gym each Monday & Wednesday. Also simple enough for other people to join in if they were interested
Good idea - but a bit to work on
Every time I go to message someone that has requested to play the app keeps crashing. Alternative is to decline their request without being able to tell them why, which is Sh!tty!!
If you can, then message them - you get no response or no notification to say if they have read it. The app is a bit hit & miss on whether you get notified a message has been received. I won’t get notified sometimes unless I go in the app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.