Your FirstClass content is now just a touch and a slide away! With FirstClass Mobile, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad™ users can now take FirstClass with them on the road and have all of the power of FirstClass in the palm of their hands — delivering a true “anytime, anywhere” mobile collaboration experience.
With FirstClass Mobile, users with a FirstClass account can:
• Create, view, reply to, forward and delete email in their FirstClass account.
• Play voice messages encoded in MP3 format.
• View and access all containers on their FirstClass desktop.
• Read, forward, reply to, and check history of messages in FirstClass Conferences.
• Access a list of bookmarks created in the desktop version of FirstClass.
• View documents created in the FirstClass desktop client.
• View files uploaded to FirstClass, including images, text files and PDFs.
• Search for FirstClass content from the FirstClass Mobile home screen.
• Access FirstClass calendars and contacts.
US English, UK English, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Japanese
FirstClass Server 12.0 or later
Fixed crash on some older devices with iOS 9-10
Ratings and Reviews
An app from the past
Clunky interface and bad design make first class look like it came straight from the 90ies. The password is saved only for a period of time. After that you must either type it each time you want to access your emails or delete and reinstall the app. I wish my company wasn’t so cheap and replaced this with outlook.
Honestly though the price difference is really significant and gets the job done so beggars can’t be choosers.
Great to be able to access on the move, but...
I am either missing a trick, or there is a flaw somewhere, in that when I try to open attachments (of varying types, .doc, etc) I get an error message "sorry, no viewer exists for this type of file. (1209)" Surprising when the data sheet states that viewing such attachments should not be a problem. No blog yet found that has troubleshooting for this app. Nevertheless, great interface, quick and responsive and very easy to set up. Unfortunately it means I can't hide from work quite so easily!
Frustrating that you can't work off line and then log on to send emails. Writing an email and losing signal seems to result in a loss of the text (not saved as a draft for later sending). Could really do with a user manual! Can't see any of my calendars either. Hmm
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Open Text Corp - FirstClass Div.
- 17.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 OpenText
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.