YOU deserve First Class flight tracking!
Flight Update Pro is the #1 choice of travelers and professionals to track their flights. Used by vacationers, business people and professional pilots!! Flight Update Pro uses the BEST flight status and schedule service available (rated #1 by WSJ) so you will always have the latest information about your upcoming flights. Available since 2008, it is the premier flight tracking app available on the App Store.
March - 2017 - Chosen "Rightful Heir to FlightTrack Pro" by Yahoo! Tech's David Pogue:
May 2017-Jason Snell chooses Flight Update Pro top travel app:
* Track and search for flights Worldwide
* Detailed Departure and Arrival Information
* Large and easy to read displays of flight times
* Real-time updates to flight status, gate changes and cancellations
* Terminal, Gate and Baggage Claim info
* Layover times clearly shown
* ALL in an Elegant, Attractive and Easy To Read interface
* Automatic mirroring of your flights to your Calendar
* Automatic syncing with your TripIt account. Also, download trips shared with you by others. Upload any additions or changes too.
* Track up to five flights departing each month.
* Find alternate flights
* Track the Inbound aircraft to your departing gate (then watch it pull up to the gate)
* Track flight position on a map while en-route
* Save notes for airports and refer to them when you revisit
* View the SeatGuru seating chart of your aircraft and know which is the best seat for you
* Quickly email or text your itinerary
* Organize your flights in “Trips” since we all want to be super organized OR view ALL your flights in one screen
* Store your seat # and notes per flight
ADDING FLIGHTS and SEARCHES
* Add flights by airline and flight number OR search by route
* Display of On-Time Percentage
* Track flights on a map as they travel across the world
* Follow a flight’s altitude, direction, speed and the city it is flying over.
* Saves your frequently used airlines
* View airline contact info
* Saves your frequently used airports
* Beautiful Terminal Maps for major airports
* Store notes for each airport - a great way of noting your favorite restaurant or parking info
* Consistently chosen BEST flight app among independent reviewers
* Highlighted on the App Store by Apple countless times since its introduction in 2008
* Featured in an Apple magazine ad
BACKUP and RESTORE
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS (with optional monthly subscription)
* The MOST timely notification available for flight status, gate changes PLUS pre-flight reminders!
* Fully Customizable to suit your needs - choose only the reminders you want.
* App offers an optional monthly subscription to track and receive flight alerts above the five flights per month that is included.
* Choice of either tracking up to 20 flights, 50 flights, 100 flights or 150 flights departing each month
* Payment charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
* Automatic renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off with Account Settings
* During the trial, if you subscribe, the trial period will end and your subscription will begin
* If you ever have any comments, complaints or compliments, simply tap the "Email the Author" link from the Prefs screen
* Love our app? We greatly appreciate reviews. But if you are having an issue, please email us first so we can help. It is VERY likely we know about it and can suggest an easy solution.
Thank you for making Flight Update Pro the top choice among travelers since 2008.
*** Version 7.60*** (late July 2021)
* Improved support for diverted flights. Interestingly, there are flights diverted every day that our customers are tracking and we wanted to improve support for this. This also included changes to our servers too.
Back in April of 2020 we added additional measures to our flight status servers to detect when a flight has been cancelled to give you more advanced notice. Because of the pandemic, flight cancellations have been more frequent and it was clear this addition was necessary.
If you ever have any comments, complaints or compliments, please go into the Prefs screen within the app and tap the "Email the Author" field. You will always get a response in a timely fashion.
RECENT PAST UPDATES:
*** Version 7.55*** (early June 2021)
* Added Breeze Airways to the list of airlines.
*** Version 7.54*** (end April 2021)
* Fixes a bug when trying to set a start and end date for a trip.
*** Version 7.53*** (mid April 2021)
* Fixes a bug when adding flights from a list after searching by route (iPad only).
*** Version 7.52*** (late March 2021)
* NOW offerring the option to subscribe yearly.
*** Version 7.51*** (mid July 2020)
* Fixed an issue when using InstaFlight that might cause the flight to be added to your itinerary twice.
* Other minor improvements.
*** Version 7.50*** (late June 2020)
* Some minor user interface improvements.
* Some general internal enhancements to better serve you.
*** Version 7.46 *** (late April 2020)
* Added automatic backup feature to iCloud.
* Fixed a minor bug related to a flight's time zone setting for flights to/from India that are downloaded from TripIt.
*** Version 7.45 *** (mid April 2020)
* Enhanced display of push notification.
* Improved communication to inform when a new version of the app is available.
* Minor user interface improvements.
*** Version 7.44*** (mid March 2020)
* Minor bug fixes.
* Minor improvements to alert users when a new update is available.
*** Version 7.43*** (early March 2020)
* Update of seating charts.
* When app is first installed will now initialize "Favorite Airlines" based on user's country.
* Fixed a display issue when selecting an airport under iOS 12.
* Other minor bugs.
*** Version 7.40*** (early February 2020)
* You can now "Move" a flight to a different trip or assign it to "no trip." When within a flight tap the Options button and choose "Move Flight." Note that unassigned flights will only appear in the "All Flights" screen. Thanks to Jason K. for this suggestion.
* Minor bug fixes.
*** Version 7.33*** (Mid November 2019)
* Fixes an issue where certain flights appeared in the Calendar incorrectly.
* Fixes an issue when using the email and sms feature.
* Other minor bug fixes.
*** Version 7.32*** (Mid October 2019)
* Fixes bug where temperatures in Celsius where not displayed correctly.
* Fixes an issue where delayed flights did not display clearly in Dark Mode.
* Fixes a subtle issue with certain Southwest flights.
*** Version 7.31***
* Minor fix in background color when in Dark mode.
* Weather feature is now working and is better than ever. Enjoy!!
*** Version 7.30 ***
* Support for Dark Mode. We encourage all users to set their device to Dark Mode and give the app a try. We think it is even more attractive than the app in Light Mode. We would like to hear your opinion. Tap the Email the Author link in the Prefs screen to let us know your first impressions.
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice app and great customer services. Developed actually responds to your queries.
Happy that the airline list has grown I the recent update. Thx guys.
Update 2019*** it’s a little out of control now will all these subscriptions. Ow you can’t even seem to add 5 connections to 1 flight if you are travelling around Europe. Come on guys this is not the USA Europe is totally different and many of the countries are nearby. You should reconsider this.
Are you are aware there are many other apps out there offering a similar service free? I’ve been with you for quite a few years so please I urge you to reconsider some of these subscriptions.
I purchased the pro version of this sometime ago. Now it requires a subscription for over five departures a month. I had set up a particularly important travel from a student of ours from Ecuador who has multiple flights. When I said no to the subscription it deleted two of her three flights including the last one arriving in UK. Because it was linked to my calendar it is now delete them out of the calendar and now I have to go and find the email for many months ago dream put the manual into my calendar.
I am really upset and once this particular trip is over I will not only cancel the trial subscription but cancel and delete the app completely and make sure I do things manually in future. After all I can find flight details from hundreds of other different websites and put them in the calendar manually which I will do in future ... if there isn’t another app that does a similar thing to this one.
Very useful - the occasional blip.
Generally I find flight update extremely useful, and I use it a heck of a lot.
It quite frequently seems to ‘know’ things like gate changes and delays before the airline staff and airport information sources do!
There are some odd glitches in its calculation of ‘departs in...’ and layover times. These are occasionally *wrong*, I think connected to time zone issues but I’ve never quite figured out the pattern.
But that aside, it’s very good.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Silverware Software, LLC
- 7.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021 Silverware Software
- In-App Purchases
- Track Flights and Alerts - 20 £1.99
- Track Flights and Alerts - 50 £4.99
- Track Flights and Alerts - 100 £9.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.