An award-winning app that curates news and information for all your interests. With thousands of national and local sources, as well as magazines with stories curated by the community, Flipboard is one place to stay connected to the stories that matter every day. You can personalize it for the news you care about; follow business, health, tech, sports teams, cooking, travel and more to get up-to-the-minute developments as well as insightful longreads and inspiration.
You can also collect stories you like by using the + button to add them to your own Flipboard Magazine. Make your magazine public to share ideas and insights with your community.
USE FLIPBOARD TO:
- Keep up on the latest stories from the world’s leading publishers, including The New York Times, National Geographic, TIME, The Atlantic, BBC, and thousands more.
- Follow Local feeds for regional news, weather, commute, sports, and dining.
- Create personalized news feeds based on your interests in “Smart Magazines”
- Curate stories to share with others: Use the + (plus) on any article to add them to your own Flipboard Magazine to collect for yourself or share ideas with friends.
- Enjoy expertly curated collections from our editorial team, including The Daily Edition, 10 for Today, The Tech Digest, The Tastiest, and more.
SOME OF THE PUBLISHERS ON FLIPBOARD:
- News & Politics: The New York Times, CNN, The Washington Post, Politico, Axios
Technology & Science: TechCrunch, Wired, Fast Company, Popular Science, National Geographic, ReCode
- Business & Entrepreneurship: The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur
- Wellness & Lifestyle: Brit + Co., Self, Greatist, Prevention, Women's Health, Men's Health
Entertainment: People, Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone, PopSugar,Hollywood Reporter, Variety
- Food & Cooking: Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, Food52, Serious Eats, Eater
- Travel: Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, Lonely Planet, Budget Travel, AFAR
- Sports: ESPN, CBS Sports, Fox Sports, SB Nation, Bleacher Report
- Home & Gardening: ELLE DECOR, House Beautiful, Dwell, Remodelista, Gardenista
- Style: Vogue, Refinery29, GQ, Elle, Glamour, Esquire, Harper's Bazaar, W Magazine
- Outdoor Adventure: Outside, Bicycling Magazine, Runner's World, Snowboarder Magazine, Powder Magazine, Canoe & Kayak
And many, many more...
KEEP UP WITH FLIPBOARD:
For product updates and the latest from our blog, including tips on how to use Flipboard, follow us on:
We’d love to hear what you think! Reach out to our support team under Settings > Help & Feedback. For any other technical issues or questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
Update your app for bug fixes and performance improvements.
Check out new sources and community Magazines in your Explore tab.
Tune your For You or Topic feeds using the three-dot action to personalize your experience.
Add your Mastodon feed to Flipboard; go to your Following tab (four squares icon) and select “Accounts”.
Ratings and Reviews
The Most Used App in my Library
By far exceeding, in usage time, than any other app. I use on my iPad 9.7 Pro is Flipboard. Apart from regular magazine that I subscribe to I also have over 30 personal magazines that I use to store, and make available, articles from the internet.
By channeling similar types of content pieces and co-ordinating them with regular items from appropriate English language sources, Washington Post, Guardian and others I can keep abreast of news wishing the UK and a breadth of foreign news.
In addition using the technical magazines I can keep up with scientific and technological innovations. I am a voracious reader and suggest that half of my reading material is gleaned via Flipboard...Great application that I wouldn't be without...
All ads — very little actual content
It’s just all ads. Why would anybody use it? The interface is fun and user friendly but you don’t see the occasional ad, it’s ALL ads with the very rare and occasional article. I literally started clicking on ads looking for the copy, thinking they were articles. Nice architecture, but you’ve lost a customer and I won’t invest another minute trying this again. There’s too much great competition with readers and aggregators out there. Good luck.
UPDATE: the developers have now been in touch to offer assistance. But I don’t need assistance! I was offering feedback. I’ve finished evaluating the software. I have no more time to invest in this software as there are others that do similar and are not saturated with ads. Thanks. FURTHER UPDATE: they keep writing to me, and I don’t want to hear from them. Writing a review is not ‘reaching out for help’, it’s publishing an opinion. I didn’t realise by publishing a review, the developers might invade your private in-box and you can’t stop it or even reply — the Apple email offers you to ‘contact developer’ but it’s a link to their FAQs — this is an example, the whole scenario, of treating your customer base with contempt. I’m sorry I published a review and expected good faith behaviour from them. Developer, you do not have permission to write to me. If you have anything to say, please say it I public. And please stop saying ‘thanks for reaching out to us’ — I didn’t reach out to you. This is weird.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear your disappointment due to ad volume. Unfortunately t's not possible to hide ads at the moment. However, if you reach us out with screenshot of a specific ad complaint, we would be happy to review. For help, select "Contact" at flip.it/help.
Lost its simplicity with adverts in articles
I must admit my review below prompted a fast response and I’m going to give the suggestions a try. Here’s hoping that the app remains because it’s been on my iPhones for many many years. *i shall be reporting adverts from now on.
Once upon a time in an innocent world where adverts were placed at the top or bottom of an article Flipboard worked beautifully. Now unfortunately many years when you click to visit the site , the site will often have a pop up advert and with one touch your off flipboard , safari has opened and your faces with the advert web page. Close safari and back to the article and scroll down to find another small box or advert stopping you from reading. After this has happened on a few articles you get fed up and decide you can’t be bothered reading anymore. It’s such a shame that flipboard cannot reformat the articles simply or arrange to have the pop up adverts stopped or removed . I wouldn’t pay for an advert free site , but quite frankly the sites themselves are loosing viewers too. I’m boarder line ready to uninstall this .. a successful format has been ruined.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the pop-up ads and redirects. Some sources may open their content to external ad networks that monetize from pop-up ads. Try using our in-app reporting tool. Tap ⋮ , select Report, choose the "Intrusive Advertising" option. This will hide the article from your feed and flag it for our team to review. Thanks!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flipboard, Inc.
- 134.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.7 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.7 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.7 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2010-2022 Flipboard Inc.