New from the creators of Worms, comes Flockers, a game splattered full of dark humour. Sick of being used as Weapons in the Worms' endless battles, the Sheep decide to make a break for it. Save the Sheep by guiding them through crushers, giant buzz-saws, deep pits full of spikes and giant swinging meat cleavers. Help them escape their diabolical masters, or leave them to the Worms' diabolical traps and watch their insides explode all over the place. Like, everywhere.
· Save the sheep by guiding them through 60 deadly levels.
· The sheep in Flockers are very talented. They’re able to fly up walls, jump over buzz saws & deadly drops as well as explode to destroy machinery clearing a path for their sheep friends.
· There are 18 different looking sheep that you can earn from the rewards screen using wool you collect along the way. Before long, you could be saving zombie, robot, pirate and even skeleton sheep.
· Facebook connectivity allowing you to see your friends progress on the map screen. As well as this, you can see their top scores.
· Flockers supports Game Center, and has 20 achievements for your sheep to ‘achieve’.
· Losing too many sheep? You can pause time on any level to strategically plan your next move.
The Sheep are escaping and the Worms don’t like it. So they have added 10 more horrific and deadly levels to prevent them ever seeing the light of day.
- 10 New Green Pasture Levels – sounds so pleasant but I suspect they will be very deadly indeed
- 10 New Sheep Customisations - including, Hipster, Army, Ballerina, Robber, Wolf and Roman Soldier Sheep
- Twitter Integration – now you can bleat and tweet about your recent achievement in the game.
- Connect to Facebook for Friend Leaderboards and Cloud Save!
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It's lemming with sheep.. But with circular saws. Only criticism so far is that there seems to be less sheep than lemmings.
Even early on you had to manage (and often sacrifice) 40 or so lemmings, this seems to hover on the less than 20 mark, so it's less chaotic.
Still good that there's something like it about at least.
I like this game a lot! But since last iOS update I can't play at all because it crashes all the time I try to start any level. Only home screen is working properly. I'm waiting for fixing update
Pls update keeps crashing every time I load it up wish I cud play it waited along time and now it crashed
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Team17 Digital Limited
- 554.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Team17 Digital LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Wool Factory £3.99
- Bag O' Wool £0.99
- Chests O' Wool £1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.