# 1,000,000+ happy users
# 12,000+ real trees planted on earth
# Official partner of Trees.org, one of the largest tree-planting NPOs in the world
Just can't put down the phones? Flora is here to help. Whenever you and friends want to stay away from the distraction on smartphones, plant a seed together (or alone) using Flora. As you focus on what's more important in real life, the seed will gradually grow into a healthy tree. But if anyone cannot resist using the phone, the tree will be killed. This way, Flora creates a shared goal that helps you and friends put down the phones and be productive in an effective and pleasant way.
* limiting your screen time and getting freedom from social media, games and digital life;
* staying focused (alone or together) at work, school or home to clear your to-do list and achieve your goals;
* being present and enjoying moments with friends & family, such as morning routines, lunch, dinner, events, etc.;
* paying attention to yourself and practicing mindfulness;
* breathing, being relaxed, and meditation;
* developing healthy habits;
* quitting phone before sleep;
* saving your own life (and others') while driving;
and much more!
* A self-motivated and fun way helps you and friends beat phone overuse, procrastination, ADHD, and study blue;
* No VPN required to block content—grow trees;
* The guilt of killing a tree stop you from using those addictive apps or games;
* Compatible with the Pomodoro Technique (aka a Pomodoro timer, tomato timer, or focus keeper) proposed by Francesco Cirillo to increases your productivity and self-control (we are not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo);
* Set goals and reminders (aka a goal tracker or a do-to list reminder) to plant trees regularly;
* Turn your goodwill into healthy trees into a lush forest where each tree presents something you have done in real life;
* Sail in the gamified Grand Tour. Now, putting your phone down is a fun game to play;
* Unlock new trees day by day and gradually build a good habit of focus (aka a habit tracker or habit keeper);
* Share your trees or forest on Google Classroom, Remind, Class Dojo, Quizlet or other communities to motivate people;
* Share who killed a tree (ouch);
* See your friends' accomplishments and cheer with them.
* Need STRONG incentive to concentrate? Challenge yourself by setting a Price before planting a tree. So, if you kill the tree you pay the price to plant a REAL tree on Earth. Go off your phone or go helpful. Sounds cool!
* Active your Flora Care service to plant a REAL tree every time when your total focused hours reach your goal. So, you turn your mental power into long-term financial aid to families in our rural communities. That's even cooler!
* Flora supports OFFLINE planting so you can stay focused at anywhere you want. To use it, please go offline BEFORE pressing the Start button on the main screen.
* Flora is the original app for multi-user tree planting. Any other apps that have cloned this feature (and even charged it for money) are not associated with us. Please support the original Flora app. It's FREE!
Download Flora and join our 1,000,000+ happy users around the world now!
- New look and feel
- Bug fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Great Overall App
I started using Flora in the middle of August at the beginning of my senior year of college, and apparently, I’ve studied/stayed focused for over 100 hours! Which is great because I was recently diagnosed w/ severe ADHD. This app has been such a useful tool in helping me actually put my phone down and focus on my schoolwork. Not only that, but seeing exactly where my time goes when I do study via the convenient “tags” feature helps me to efficiently plan out my days so I know exactly how much time I need to spend on which subject.
However, my only questions/concerns are a.) can you only have 6 tags? I’ve tried to make more, but I can’t find a way to create a new tag or even delete old ones. Even just adding a section about this to the FAQs would be really helpful; b.) sometimes I forgot to use Flora before studying. It would be good to have a reminder feature.
Other than that, great app; thanks to the developers for helping me stay focused this year!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We will take it into account when planning our future releases. To your question (b): Yes, there is a reminder for each goal you set. During a planting session, tap on the Tag icon at the upper-left corner of the screen, choose Manage Tags..., then you will be able to create a reminder for any tag. You can choose when in a day and which day in a week you want to be reminded. Happy planning your focus schedule!
Encourages me to be productive!
This app did everything I expected it to. I luv how you can grow many plant varieties on the “Grand Tour.” If you work hard, your garden is cute and vibrant! Super rewarding.
One improvement I think can be made is to implement a setting where you can automatically make the seeds you grow to be private from friends. That way I don’t have to manually make the seeds private each time, even though it’s not a lot of work.
Also, when I registered I was kind of put off by the fact that I had to link my facebook account. I almost deleted it upon seeing this, but decided against it. I later saw after registering that it was so you and your friends could work together to grow a plant, so I was totally okay with it. I think that the developers could have done a better job explaining why facebook had to be used.
Overall, I really like this app and I see myself using it for a long time. I bought Forest only to be disappointed because I thought I would like it more than Flora, but I ultimately didn’t because it takes a really long time to raise money and buy different trees. In Flora, everthing is fast and much more rewarding. I also like that I can plant a real tree everying time I stay focused for 24 hours.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We will take it into account when planning our future releases.
Good app but some issues
As a general app-blocker it is good and when you do not used the pay function it is arguably a really good product. There are enough options for personalisation of your timeout sessions such as the option to take a break etc etc. One MAJOR issue is that on paid sessions (when you put money down on not leaving the app) the app, when the lock screen is on and so your screen is black, may randomly close. This could be an issue of the phone but it is something that needs addressing as you could lose out on money and a study session (albeit for a good cause) due to technical fault. Either than that, really good and really useful
Developer Response ,
Hi there, We have fixed some bugs that leads to false kill in the latest version (v2.5.11). Please update your app. If you see any further problem please contact us via the in-app feedback system so we can better understand your usage and fix the problem for you. Thanks and have a great day!
- AppFinca Inc.
- 116.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AppFinca Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Amazon Rainforest £1.99
- Amazon Rainforest £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.