Focus Keeper - Time Management 4+
Productive Timer: Work & Study
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Focus Keeper helps you keep your productivity high, avoiding burnout using the timer. Work with time. Not against it!
Here is what this app offers:
• Simple, beautiful, and intuitive interface.
• Task Management
• Customize focus sessions, goals, and sounds.
• Track your productivity with insightful charts.
• Universal(iPhone/iPad) app with iCloud support.
Basic Focus Steps - It’s all about focusing your work efforts in timed 25-minute chunks, with a 5-minute break in between each burst of activity.
1) Choose a task to be done.
2) Set the timer for 25 minutes.
3) Focus on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (just do something relaxing for 5 minutes)
5) Once you’ve completed 4 focus sessions, take a longer break. (20~30 minutes)
• Adjust the timer with your fingers just like you do with real egg-timer.
• Next session starts automatically when the current session ends.
• Track your progress with two different charts (14 days and 30 days)
• Set your daily goal (number of Focus Sessions per day)
• Set how many Focus Sessions you want to finish before taking a long break(number of Focus per round)
• Customize the length of Focus Session, short break, and long break.
• Choose your ticking from 10 different ticking sounds and your own music library.
• Choose your alarm from 14 different ring sounds.
• Set any sounds separately for the short break, long break, and Focus session.
• Receive alarm notifications even when the app is running in the background.
• Today Widget for Focus Sessions
• Icon Badge shows how much time you left to finish the current session in the home screen Focus Keeper icon when the timer is ticking.
• Focus Reminder: If you're struggling to make a habit of using Focus Keeper, this could come in hand. You can set when you want to be notified to use Focus Keeper through weekdays and weekends.
• Option for resetting the Focus Count at midnight automatically. Now you can set your own reset time.
• Set different volume sounds for each ticking and alarm sound.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Focus Keeper is free to download. Pro Subscription gives you unlimited access to our premium content and features.
- Focus Keeper's three auto-renewing subscription options are $0.99 monthly or $5.99 annually
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of your subscription
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and at the cost of the chosen package
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn if off in Account Settings 24+ hours before the end of the billing period.
- You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Alternatively, there is a "Manage Subscription" menu option in the App Settings menu.
Read our terms and conditions at https://www.iubenda.com/terms-and-conditions/36391786
[ Support: email@example.com ]
• Bug fixes and improved stability
Ratings and Reviews
Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a serial procrastinator and so when I started my A-levels I was in desperate need of something to keep me on track. This app works wonders and it only requires me to concentrate for 25 minutes at a time before I'm allowed a break and this way a whole day's work seems a lot less intimidating. Additionally after working for four 25-minute sessions the app rewards you with a long break - enough time to go for some fresh air, do some exercise, or (let's be honest here) watch an episode of a TV show. This app changed the way I work and allows me to work a full 8-hour day of studying at home without becoming run-down or losing focus.
I’m in my second year of a levels and have been struggling to get work done due to laziness, the pandemic, lack of motivation etc. My friend recommended this app to me so I decided to put it to use today and I have been working for 4 solid sessions in my first day using this! Bare in mind I only started using this app 6 hours ago. The beeping sound makes it easier to drift into work but if it is annoying u can always turn it down! It also prevents u from using ur phone for social media if u leave it on the clock screen. I highly recommend this app for anyone trying to revise!!!
I absolutely love this timer, it’s so simple and effective and i’m always at my most productive when i am using it. I love the ability to change the colours and sounds and the longer break function is just another function which keeps me focussed.
The one thing that i find could be a big improvement though would be if it could work with the multi-window feature on the ipad as i work with other windows open often and it would be useful to see my progress without having to constantly open and close the app. i also find that i often accidentally pause the timer when using gestures to swap between windows.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PIXO Incorporation
- 119.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © PIXO Incorporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pomodoro Keeper Pro £1.99
- Focus Keeper Pro 1 Year £4.99
- Focus Keeper Pro 1 Month £0.79