Focus Keeper helps you keep your productivity high avoiding burnout using the timer. Work with time. Not against it!
* Featured by Product Hunt
* Check out the review article by Brighthand for more detail: http://j.mp/fkeeper
Here is what this app offers:
• Simple, beautiful and intuitive interface.
• Customize focus sessions, goals, colors and sounds.
• Track your productivity with insightful charts.
• Universal(iPhone/iPad) app with iCloud support.
Basic Focus Steps - It’s all about focusing your work efforts in timed 25-minute chunks, with a 5-minute break in between each burst of activity.
1) Choose a task to be done.
2) Set the timer for 25 minutes.
3) Focus on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (just do something relaxing for 5 minutes)
5) Once you’ve completed 4 focus sessions, take a longer break. (20~30 minutes)
• Adjust the timer with your fingers just like you do with real egg-timer.
• Next session starts automatically when the current session ends.
• Track your progress with two different charts (14 days and 30 days)
• Set your daily goal (number of Focus Sessions per day)
• Set how many Focus Sessions you want to finish before taking a long break(number of Focus per round)
• Customize the length of Focus Session, short break, and long break.
• Choose your ticking from 10 different ticking sounds and your own music library.
• Choose your alarm from 14 different ring sounds.
• Set any sounds separately for the short break, long break, and Focus session.
• Set any colors separately for the short break, long break, and Focus session.
• Receive alarm notifications even when the app is running in the background.
• Today Widget for Focus Sessions
• Icon Badge shows how much time you left to finish the current session in the home screen Focus Keeper icon when the timer is ticking.
• Focus Reminder: If you're struggling to make a habit of using Focus Keeper, this could come in hand. You can set when you want to be notified to use Focus Keeper through weekdays and weekends.
• Option for resetting the Focus Count at midnight automatically. Now you can set your own reset time.
• Set different volume sounds for each ticking and alarm sound.
• Fix: Auto restart bug
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great to get stuff done; add watch support for 5🌟
Work from home a lot.
Challenge to stay focused, and not just drift between zoom calls.
Am now blocking out some focus times in calendar plus using focus keeper to get more work done.
The most valuable app on my iPad!
Focus keeper has changed the way I work! I achieve so much more because of this simple idea. I recommend it to colleagues, I even have my friends children using it for homework. I just wish I had discovered it 10 years ago! It is a perfect addition for anybody that runs their own business, it provides the structure that being employed by another person would give you. In my experience that structure plus the ability to drag yourself up off the floor when you get knocked down are keys to success. If you are hesitant (as I was in the beginning) please try this, you won't regret it!
Simple but great app (5 stars) but no watch support (-2 stars)
Does what’s on the tin: providing an elegant implementation of Pomodoro Technique. I’ve tried all the other options and this is, by far, the nicest version.
But, Developers, please add watch support! Most of us using some version of work times do so to improve our focus and productivity. Forcing us to interact with our phones just adds a potential source of distraction.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PIXO Incorporation
- 60.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © PIXO Incorporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.