All the help an FY1 Doctor needs
Survive the wards with key information to help you tackle common clinical scenarios
Provides clear and succinct information to help UK Foundation doctors navigate some of the common clinical scenarios that they will face on the wards
With an easy to use navigation and over 100 referenced documents, this is a must have app for any Foundation doctor
### FEATURES ###
18 ASSESSMENT documents:
- Wide variety of presenting complaints
- Assessment reminders in A-E format
- Provides potential differential diagnoses to consider
- Including: Chest pain, SOB, Low GCS, and more...
44 MANAGEMENT documents:
- Management information for typical conditions and symptoms
- Presented in easy to follow flow diagram / step-by-step format
- Including: ACS, Acute asthma, Sepsis 6, Electrolyte disturbances, and more...
27 REFERENCE documents
- Quick reference information regarding a range of clinical topics
- Including: Radiology interpretation, ECG interpretation, Insulin and Antibiotic information, Basic anatomy, CSF / Joint fluid analysis, and more...
- Commonly used medical calculators and scoring systems
- Including: Wells DVT / PE, GCS, Creatinine clearance, HAS-BLED, CHAD-VAS, and more...
### USABILITY ###
Easy to use navigation system, including favourite list and search function to help you find the key information fast
All documents are downloaded into the app and are therefore available at all times
### CONFIDENCE ###
The Foundation Doctor Handbook application provides academic references where possible and SHO, SpR and Consultant level doctors have reviewed its content
### LEGAL ###
This application is designed for fully qualified UK based Doctors only. You must read, understand and accept the Disclaimer + User Agreement to use this application.
AppStore review prompt added, to occur after 20 document views, maximum 3 times a year. Aim to gain more reviews so to gain valuable feedback from our users.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is superb. It sorts me out on the ward and on on-calls - it’s my go-to app for quick, safe and complete answers to common problems and to problems I hadn’t even anticipated! Bargain at 3 quid. Seriously, get this app! Cheers guys
Developer Response ,
Awesome, glad you find it useful 👍
Extremely useful and easy to navigate app. My go-to resource for most problems on the wards or on-call. An absolute must get for any junior doctors starting FY1/FY2!
Loads of great info, easy to use. Covers everything I’ll need on the wards. Top app 🏅🏅👌
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nicholas Farmer
- 103.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Nicholas Farmer
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.