*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Future Music delivers the technique and technology behind the hits. Packed with inspiration for today’s modern musician there’s reviews of hot new gear, tons of tutorials and exclusive artist videos where today's most exciting producers and musicians take apart their tracks.
Each issue includes access to videos, tutorial files and two fresh, royalty-free sample packs. PLUS: Every issue gets you access to the FM Sample Archive to download over 10GB of high-quality samples for use in your tracks! (Videos & downloads available from issue 250 onwards.)
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
General app improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great digital magazines.
Absolutely love Computer music and Future music all on my iPad. Easy to download the content from filesilo on to my pc too.
You can download magazines, but you can’t view them offline. You pay for the magazines, yet you have to connected to view. The more magazines you download the slower the app is to open.
I presently have a 128gb iPad Air 2, I have all the back catalogue downloaded and now the app won’t open, it simply stalls showing a blank screen. My older 32 bit iPad 4 has about a dozen magazines downloaded and has no problems opening.
So much for the future.
Easy to read, especially on iPad. I’ve been tempted to cancel my print subscription, tbh.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 74.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £2.99
- 1 Year Subscription £26.99
- 3 Month Subscription £8.99
- 6 Month Subscription £14.99
- March 2012 £4.99
- February 2012 £4.99
- All Future Music back issues £54.99
- July 2012 £4.99
- November 2011 £4.99
- April 2012 £4.99