Organize your life with notes + lists + reminders.
**SPECIAL** Install now for 6 free fonts & themes!
⁕ Apple - Best New App
⁕ MacLife - "Stunning. Raises the bar for all others in its class."
⁕ CNET - "I can tell that the developers put extra thought into UpWord Notes."
It's how notes on iOS should work. A unique swipe-gesture manages task lists and adds formatting in a snap. One-tap reminders ensure that you revisit a note later. Folders & favorites keep you organized, while Dropbox syncs notes between devices.
Once you see how productive your everyday notes can be, you'll wonder how you lived without UpWord!
• Swipe List: efficiently create lists, cross off as done, and highlight as important, all with a swipe
• One-Tap Reminders: faster than ever to save a note or task for later, includes repeating reminders
• Repeating reminders*
• Organize with folders & shortcuts*
• Sync notes across devices with Dropbox
• Optimized for iPhone AND iPad (universal)
• Save to Evernote
• Multi-level undo & redo
• Multiple font sizes
• Cloud backup, version control, and retrieve deleted notes via Dropbox sync (all free)
• Opens straight to a new note to capture ideas faster (turn on in "Settings")
• TextExpander support
• Markdown preview mode
• Full-text search (titles & note contents)
• Word count
• Export to pdf, email, text, or even facebook/twitter
• Landscape typing
• Full suite of x-url-callback actions
• Night mode, for typing in the dark
• Link mode makes phone #'s and website url's tappable
• Sort files by chronological or alphabetical order
• Archive keeps your workspace clean without permanently deleting
• TaskPaper features like @done, tab swipes, and .taskpaper extensions
** For the tech-savvy who were wondering, UpWord uses UTF-8 encoded plain-text with Unix style line breaks. Our plain-text files will work with any modern text editor, so there's no format lock-in.
* In-app purchases: Almost all of UpWord is available without charge (free!). The following features are unlocked via IAP: bonus themes/fonts/sounds, repeating reminders, shortcuts, syncing shortcuts & reminders, passcode lock
Bug fixes and speed improvements.
Happy organizing =)
Ratings and Reviews
This is amazing, but…
Mainly I love this app because you can organise all of your notes and everything but I’m finding it really hard to find how to delete folders and lots of things you need to pay for which is really frustrating :( . I 75% recommend this.
Excellent but needs a some improvements
Very useful app, but needs some tweaking.
For example, I would love to have a DATE for each entry, not just the ability of when to access a note, but a fixed date for when the note was first made.
Secondly. For each category, I would like it to show beside the category the number of notes displayed within the category. Of course that would constantly change.
Third,y, please fix the tendency to crash out for no discernible reason. It’s very easy to restore, but still a bit annoying.
Finally, I’m only saying this because. I really like the app and intend to keep using it.
Really useful notes app
I’ve been using this app, and it’s predecessor, for many years.
I’ve taken so many notes at meeting and at home, I wouldn’t be without it.
The new IOS Notes with iCloud support is now more useful than it used to be, but I keep coming back to this app for its simplicity, colouring, quick bullet points, and the portability of the Txt format.
Keep the updates coming folks, for compatibility with things like DropBox 👍
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Curious Kiwi Co.
- 63.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Lau Brothers LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Go Premium £4.99
- Loyalty Reward 8
- Loyalty Reward 9
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.