Track your golf scores, on-course playing stats and golf handicap performance with the Golfshake app. Record your scores through the simple golf scorecard or stat tracker for both you and your playing partners, including match leaderboards and game stat comparison. In addition, you’ll find course information, scorecards and independent reviews for 27,000 courses worldwide.
You’ll also get access to in-depth game analysis and performance reports via Golfshake.com, Europe’s leading score tracking, golf community and course review website.
SCORE TRACKING, HANDICAP & GAME STATS
- Track golf rounds and access round history
- Record stats to improve your game
- Get a free handicap (UK comparable system)
- Update and maintain your golf handicap
- Track simple scores through golf scorecard
- Optional advance stat tracker; FIR, GIR, Putts, etc.
- Track scores on-course or upload back in the clubhouse or at home
- Track individual scores or scores for all players in your group
- In-app tracking of score, to-par & stableford points
- Access full landscape score card overviews; scores, par diff, points, shots, stats
- Multiple player leaderboards; gross, nett or stableford points
- Golfshake.com member account and access to in-depth performance reports
- Intuitive quick touch scoring for both scores & stats
- Know your playing golf handicap with our handicap calculator
- Low battery usage and works offline
- Access playing history & golf handicap changes
- View your recent round stats analysis
- Compare stats with golf buddies & other players
WORLDWIDE GOLF COURSE DIRECTORY
- Access to a database of 27,000 golf courses worldwide including score cards
- View golf course information, contact details, ratings & tees
- Read golf course reviews from the Golfshake database of over 100,000 independent reviews
- Quickly access the nearest local golf courses
The Golfshake app is a companion service to Golfshake.com, Europe’s largest score tracking and community website. Register as a member and you’ll get access to in-depth game reports that will help improve your game and identify your strengths and weaknesses through benchmarking and analysis. The app provides a quick interface to track and save scores and stats which you can then upload to Golfshake.com for further performance reporting. It also provides basic stats analysis as well as access to your playing history.
IMPROVE YOUR GAME!
Tracking scores through Golfshake has been proven to help improve your game. On average golfers will save 3 shots on their golf handicap through the use of our score tracking service by simply recording their stats and focusing on their scores.
An account isn't required to access to the Golfshake app but those without an account will only be able to access the golf course directory featuring course information and reviews. A free account is however required to track rounds and stats.
Download the Golfshake app NOW and start tracking your scores and improving your golf game!
- Minor app improvements
- Issue fixed for courses with Par 6 holes
Ratings and Reviews
Issue with my handicap
I left a message a while ago saying a score had been put on my list of games by mistake. I asked for my handicap to be reviewed, and have had nothing done about it. I asked for Golfshake to do it, or advise me how to do it. No joy. With this issue I am not happy, but with the rest of the app I am very happy with. I would recommend to anyone else, but the issue in hand is putting a downer on my review
Great app, quick & simple to use
Glad to see Golfshake have finally released an app which is well worth the wait. Having tried many other apps for on course score & stat tracking this is easily the simplest & quickest to use for either my round or that of my buddies. Also great to get access to my golf handicap quickly via the app as well as the golf course reviews within their system. Finally loving some of the extra touches when adding a round including stableford points, leaderboards & the hole shot allocations. Well done fellas! 😀👍🏻⛳️
Here we go again
Golf shake. When they brought out the magazine years ago I thought it was cheap and gaudy. I wasn’t disappointed. Golf is not a game of perfect. When I saw the handicap tracker I thought I would give it a go...well another failed attempt by people who probably know little about golf and even less about computing, as with the magazine the “more is better” approach does not work. These things have to be kept simple so a child can use it, what is wrong with that, only gave one star as I can’t give none, if your thinking of trying this save yourself the bother of deleting it and give it a miss
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.