The GoodSAM Responder App is a professional deployment system used by Emergency Services around the world and the National Health Service in the UK.
GoodSAM provides a range of solutions connecting those with specific skill sets to those in need, for example:
- GoodSAM Cardiac: This system is used by ambulance services to alert those trained in resuscitation (e.g. off duty paramedics, nurses, doctors, police and fire staff) to those nearby who are likely to be in cardiac arrest. This system has saved many lives around the world.
- GoodSAM Volunteer Response: GoodSAM is a platform used by the NHS and 3rd sector organisation such as the Royal Voluntary Service and British Red Cross to deploy volunteers to those in need. At the current time this is coordinating the 750,000 NHS Volunteers to help those isolated in the Coronavirus crisis.
- GoodSAM Pro: This is a professional dispatch system for community first responders and the emergency services.
The App utilises the latest in location technology and has many advanced features including a built in “radio” (Buzz) function so you can communicate with surrounding colleagues.
The GoodSAM platform has saved hundreds of lives and helped many thousands of people around the world. If you can help your community, please download the App and register under your parent organisation (or get your parent organisation on board if they are not on!).
Visit www.goodsamapp.org for more information.
Please download the App and join our global community.
Our Apps rely on location services for navigation and position updates. Please note continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Improving the app for the transport volunteers by adding specific buttons under the "actions" tab.
- Minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Just love it
I feel this app is amazing so many people can receive help through the app.I use the app to do the checkin chats
I get to chat to so many different people from all over the country.I find by calling someone is not just helpful to person I call. Buts it’s also helpful to my poor mental health .I get a feeling of satisfaction so I truly hope it continues. It’s been a long time since I’d switched on duty and that was due to my mental health I wasn’t in a good place
But today I googled on duty and I feel a sense of been a life again
An advice that can be very helpful
Can the developers of the app please add a button (for NHS volunteer responders) to delete the client from the system if the client requests it. The back office staff can then call the client to confirm the deletion. I have had loads of clients who are not COVID + anymore and do not need any help and they find it tedious to call the support centre to get removed from the system. Let the responders mark those clients somehow within the app and then support centre can double check by calling the client. Hope this makes sense.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you very much for this feedback, so far we have had some blockers with the governance around this but now we have managed to put sufficient processes in place to be able to do this, we are literally working on an app update to enable this, stay tuned!
This app allows local people a hope and quick response in their time of need. At a time when the ambulance service is stretched, it allows a quick local response from someone who knows basic CPR.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GOODSAM LTD
- 71.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 GoodSAM LTD