Your SUP Logbook
GoSUP is the ideal companion for your stand-up paddle tours.
Use your Apple Watch or iPhone to record your tours, keep a logbook and analyze your tours with a variety of reports.
GoSUP has been optimized for the Apple Watch and uses its sensors to offer you an optimal analysis.
For example, GoSUP can detect your paddle strokes or recognize when you jump into the water and what temperature the water has.
The compass shows you the direction home and with GPS your speed and route is recorded.
Here is an overview of all the features:
- Personalized workout view: decide yourself which values you see during the workout.
- Paddle Strokes: Detect your paddle strokes (beta), the cadence and efficiency of your paddle strokes.
- Water contact and water temperature: Detect where you jump into the water and measure the water temperature.
- Compass: shows you the direction and distance to your starting point
- Route: View the distance traveled & see where you took photos
- HealthKit: All workouts and routes are synced with HealthKit.
- Live Activity: Pause your tour directly from the Lockscreen or from the Dynamic Island
- Live Statistics: Analyze the current progress of your workout
- Complications & Widgets: Use a widget to view your last workout or choose between different complications to start GoSUP directly from your personalized watchface.
- Photos: Browse through all your photos taken during a trip.
- Use the action button on the Apple Watch Ultra to start a workout or switch between the map and workout view during a workout.
- Installation: If you installed GoSUP from your iPhone, the app may not appear on the Apple Watch. It may also happen that the installation can no longer be started from the iPhone, as the installation icon is grayed out.
If you experience similar behavior, do the following: 1.) Open the AppStore on the Apple Watch. 2.) Scroll to "Account" 3.) Select "Purchases" 4.) Find GoSUP in the list and tap on the "Cloud" icon.
- Why don't I see distance in the fitness app:
The fitness app only shows walking distance, cycling distance or swimming distance. Other types are not supported.
If you like GoSUP I would be very thankful for a review and it would help me to improve GoSUP continuously.
Enjoy your ride & GoSUP!
Photo by Jason Leung on Unsplash
Photo by Linus Nylund on Unsplash
Photo by Imleedh Ali on Unsplash
Photo by Greg Becker on Unsplash
Photo by Linda Xu on Unsplash
Photo by Bailey Cullen on Unsplash
Photo by Tim Foster on Unsplash
Photo by S&B Vonlanthen on Unsplash
- Paddlestrokes are now displayed on the iPhone
- Fixed a Bug with the GO!-Button using watchOS 9
- Widgets are optimized for iOS17
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent SUP app
This is a great Apple Watch app for paddle boarding. Quick to use, records left/right paddle stats, GPS and calories. No companion app but I thinks that’s a positive. Apple health integration works and you can see the history directly on the watch. So pleased I found it and tried it. It has worked well every time.
Another summer on and still a great paddle tracker.
Great app for paddle boarding, kayaking gives u all u need and a bonus that it links with Apple Watch, allows u to check out your route aswell as other information
Needs more in Fitness app
Easy to use app with loads of information on the watch. What’s letting it down is the lack of information on the iPhone. I don’t need a separate app but would like to have more information such as distance and pace within activities in the apple fitness app. You can’t import into Strava either, so can’t see historical data easily.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sascha Thoeni
- 29.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 9.0 or later.
English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Webchoice 2023
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly £2.99
- Pro Annual £22.99