HealthFit exports automatically in background your workouts from Apple Watch as FIT files, a popular open format supported by all the major fitness platforms, such as Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloop, Smashrun, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Ride with GPS, Cycling Analytics, Today's Plan, Runalyze, 2PEAK, Xhale, Komoot, Map My Tracks, Stages Link, TrainAsONE, ...
You can manually upload the .fit files to Garmin Connect, Endomondo and Runkeeper from Microsoft OneDrive, iCloud Drive, Google Drive or Dropbox and .gpx files to Runtastic.
HealthFit also syncs automatically in background once a day the resting data, Heart Rate Variability (HRV), Resting Heart Rate (RHR), the sleep analysis and other health metrics to the popular fitness platforms.
You can record your daily activity in a Google Spreadsheet.
• Export automatically in background your workouts into your HealthFit folder on iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive
• Send your workouts by email
• Sync automatically in background your workouts with Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloops, Smashrun, SportTracks, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Cycling Analytics, Ride with GPS, Runalyze, Today's Plan, 2PEAK, Xhale, Komoot, Map My Tracks, TrainAsONE.
• Import FIT/TCX/GPX files into Apple Health
• Export to FIT and GPX files on Microsoft OneDrive, iCloud Drive or Dropbox
HealthFit will export all the available workout data:
• Lengths and Automatic sets for the Lap Swimming Workouts
• Segments (laps, splits)
• Heart Rate
• GPS routes
• Swimming cadence (strokes per minute)
• Running cadence (steps per minute)
• Downhill Snow Sports Distance for Downhill Skiing & Snowboarding Workouts
• HealthFit is the only app to create comprehensive FIT files for pool swimming workout.
• Sync automatically in background once a day, depending on the fitness platform, your Resting Heart Rate (RHR), Heart Rate Variability (HRV) data, Active Calories, Sleep Analysis, Steps count, Pushes count, Body Weight, BMI, Fat percentage, Oxygen Saturation, Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure, Insulin Delivery, Menstruation, Water Consumption from Apple Watch to Final Surge, SelfLoops, SportTracks and TrainingPeaks. HRV is the best non-invasive measure of the Autonomic Nervous System, the main controller of health and performance functions.
• Filter your workouts by HealthKit sources and workout types.
• Support for continuous glucose monitors connected to Apple Health: the high, the low and the average are exported daily. It only applies to TrainingPeaks.
• Wheelchair mode
The app needs your permission to read data from the Health app in order to export your workouts. In addition to Apple Watch workouts, the app can also export workouts from other sources that have been imported in the Health app.
• Detailed view improvements for walking and hiking workouts
Thanks for using HealthFit. To make our app better, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Feedback is always welcome. Please message us inside the app, or email email@example.com with any issues or suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t recommend enough!
This app is a total godsend to solve that annoying problem of transferring data from an Apple Watch into Strava PROPERLY! No more messing around, just log your workout and watch it appear in Strava moments later! For anyone who is ummm-ing and ahhh-ing... stop! Just buy it, it’s the price of a Coffee for goodness sake... so give it a go! And if you do have any issues, the developer is absolutely brilliant, helpful and friendly to help get things sorted out and fully working for you (I know... I had a daft moment and she still helped me to sort it out!). The best app I have bought and I think it will likely continues to be for the foreseeable 👍👍👍
I bought this app thinking it would stop me having to manually enter my data into Strava. I tried this and it seemed not to have worked so tried it again, and again nothing worked well. At this point I saw a pop up for this app on face book and wrote what I thought of the app a waste of money etc. At this point Stéphane contacted me and was so helpful and understanding about the issues, we went through some data analysis and the way Strava imports data etc. The out come is I was doing a few things wrong and the app works perfectly and behind the scenes. So lesson learnt don’t make to many rash assumptions before contacting the developer first!!!! . Thank you Stéphane for all your help and let’s hope this app gets more users!! I’ve only given this a four star as I always think there’s room to improve! Let’s get moving. Paul
This is an App which is extremely useful to scratch that annoying itch the Health App and Strava can’t scratch. Being able to track my activities from the standard Workout App and Health App and have it transferred to Strava is a God send!
The developer is excellent too. When I initially had some issues in getting started the developer was very responsive and helpful. Got my issue sorted with one quick email. As some fitness Apps gets more popular and company grows inevitably you get bad customer service - hey that’s life! But no such worries here. I felt supported all the way. Thanks once again for a great App!
- Stephane Lizeray
- 32.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Stéphane Lizeray
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.