HealthFit exports automatically in background your workouts from Apple Watch to popular fitness platforms and gives you access to advanced analysis of your fitness data.
• With HealthFit, privacy is not an option. HealthFit has no user analytics tracking and has no server.
SUPPORTED FITNESS PLATFORMS
Export your workouts to the following platforms:
• Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloop, Smashrun, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Ride with GPS, Cycling Analytics, Today's Plan, Runalyze, 2PEAK, Xhale, Komoot, Map My Tracks, Stages Link, TrainAsONE.
SUPPORTED CLOUD STORAGE
• Export your workouts to .FIT and .GPX files on iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Personal OneDrive and Google Drive.
• Record your daily activity and the summary of your workouts in a Google Spreadsheet .
• Export 18 Health Metrics, such as Sleep Analysis, Active calories, step count, ...
• Visualize your heart rate zones and training load (TRIMP) of your workouts.
• Get more insight from your workouts with more than 15 charts.
• Analyse your activity in the past 12 months, from the beginning of the year and for all time.
• Eddington Number for cyclists
CONTINUOUS GLUCOSE MONITORS
• Support for continuous glucose monitors connected to Apple Health: the high, the low and the average are exported daily.
• Export your daily push count to the fitness platforms which support step counts.
The app needs your permission to read data from the Health app in order to export your workouts. In addition to Apple Watch workouts, the app can also export workouts from other sources that have been imported in the Health app.
• New screen for sleep analysis with a new chart
• Bug fixes
Thanks for using HealthFit. To make our app better, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Feedback is always welcome. Please message us inside the app, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does what it says on the tin and more
This app simply works. I bought it to overcome the dysfunctional relationship between Apple Health and Strava. It does a perfect job of getting runs, rides, and walks recorded on my Apple Watch into Strava (I prefer not to use the Strava app on my watch as I sometimes use other tracking apps to record my progress). The great thing about HealthFit is that it is gaining more and more functionality, so much so that the metrics compare favourably to much more expensive subscription apps, such as Strava. You may find that the metrics are excellent for your needs, especially if you are not bothered about the social side of things. Best of all, the app is an absolute bargain and support from the developer is superb. Highly recommended!
I bought this app thinking it would stop me having to manually enter my data into Strava. I tried this and it seemed not to have worked so tried it again, and again nothing worked well. At this point I saw a pop up for this app on face book and wrote what I thought of the app a waste of money etc. At this point Stéphane contacted me and was so helpful and understanding about the issues, we went through some data analysis and the way Strava imports data etc. The out come is I was doing a few things wrong and the app works perfectly and behind the scenes. So lesson learnt don’t make to many rash assumptions before contacting the developer first!!!! . Thank you Stéphane for all your help and let’s hope this app gets more users!! I’ve only given this a four star as I always think there’s room to improve! Let’s get moving. Paul
Can’t recommend enough!
This app is a total godsend to solve that annoying problem of transferring data from an Apple Watch into Strava PROPERLY! No more messing around, just log your workout and watch it appear in Strava moments later! For anyone who is ummm-ing and ahhh-ing... stop! Just buy it, it’s the price of a Coffee for goodness sake... so give it a go! And if you do have any issues, the developer is absolutely brilliant, helpful and friendly to help get things sorted out and fully working for you (I know... I had a daft moment and she still helped me to sort it out!). The best app I have bought and I think it will likely continues to be for the foreseeable 👍👍👍
- Stephane Lizeray
- 28 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Stéphane Lizeray
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.