GoToMyPC gives you the freedom to go anywhere you choose and connect right to your Mac or PC. To use this free app, you must first have a GoToMyPC subscription.
“If you want to access your computer remotely, this app is your best bet.” – LAPTOP Magazine
“GoToMyPC is definitely a hit in the business world. It's simple, clean, and gets to the point.” – HotHardware
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
1) Download the GoToMyPC app from the App Store.
2) Make sure you have GoToMyPC installed on the Mac or PC you want to access.
3) Tap the GoToMyPC app from your iPad or iPhone to access your computer.
Your computer is always just a few taps away. GoToMyPC is…
• Use your computer wherever you take your iPad or iPhone – meaning everywhere.
• Instantly access any application or file on your Mac or PC.
• GoToMyPC is famous for its reliability and free 24/7 Global Customer Support.
• Instant access to all your files, programs and network
• Works seamlessly with your existing firewalls – no need for special configuration
• Precision mouse control so it’s easy to tap the details
• 300% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Full keyboard functionality, including special keys like Alt, Ctrl and Tab
• Fast, auto-corrected typing with the Preview Text feature
• Copy and paste between your computer and apps on your phone
• Hear sound coming from the computer you are accessing (PC only)
• Multitasking capability
• Keyboard Locking and Screen Blanking on the computer you access (PC only)
• Multi-monitor support
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks
• Bluetooth keyboard support
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a GoToMyPC subscription on the computer(s) you want to access.
•Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Invaluable business tool
I've used GoToMyPC for many years as an essential business tool to access my and staff computers when I am on the move. Sometimes I need to view files that cannot be shared between computers using other software, for security reasons. This App is vital for me. Reliability over many years has proved excellent, usability faltering only when internet connection is poor.
Almost unusable on an ipad
Am working in Spain and need to remote in to my desktop in the UK. I have three screens there. All show as one big screen, which is fine, but mouse pointer is way out for some programs such as Outlook and it can take ages just to save an attachment for instance because pressing on a button does nothing or even presses the wrong button. You have to move the mouse around until you see something highlight. Is basically guesswork. Is hard enough working remotely without these bugs but I am here now so don't have another option. NIGHTMARE!
It’s just a magic !
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.