Graphic is a full-featured graphic design and illustration application for iPad. True desktop-class editing and illustration tools on the go.
"...the iOS’ answer to Adobe Illustrator" - Padgadget
"Finally, Professional Vector Editing Comes to the iPad; 9/10" - AppStorm.net
"Numerous options; easy to use" - Macworld
Graphic has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create complex designs quickly and easily, even on the go.
Easily share designs with the Mac and iPhone versions of Graphic using iCloud or Dropbox.
- Photoshop PSD import/export
- PDF and SVG import/export
- Layer FX - shadows, glows, multiple strokes and fills, etc.
- Multi-color linear, radial, and angle gradients
- Shape libraries
- Dimension labels with precision settings
- Boolean path combinations
- Canvas scale, Rulers, and units (mm, cm, inches)
- Pen tool multi-point selection and editing
- Smart alignment guides and point snapping
- Magnifier Loupe
- Dropbox Integration
Layers, Text, Images, Object Groups, Multi-color Gradients, RGB / HSB / Hex color pickers, Brushes, Bezier Pen Tool, customizable Canvas Styles, Grid and Smart Guide Snapping, Image Masking, vector-based PDF and SVG file import/export, and much more!
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching
- Essential set of shape tools
- Multiple Layers allowing you to create complex designs
- Powerful Pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Color picker wheel / RGB and HSB sliders / Hex colors
- Magnifier Loupe
- Eraser Tool
- Unlimited Layers
- Linear, radial, and angle multi-color gradients
- Multi-style text support, TrueType (.ttf) font import
- Text gradients and text path clipping
- Convert Text to Paths, Place Text on Path
- Apply shadows and effects to shapes, text, and images
- Rotate, scale, and shear transform tools
- Snap to Grid, Smart Alignment Guides, and Point Snapping
- Line dash and arrow styles
- Image fill masking and cropping
- Canvas Styles
EXPORT / SHARE
- Export drawings as vector-based PDF and SVG files
- Export layered Photoshop PSD files
- Export transparent PNG or JPEG images
- Save and Import from Dropbox
- Sync designs using iCloud
- Save designs to your Photos Library
- Send designs via email
- Send designs directly to other iPad application
- Copy and paste to and from other iPad applications
- AirPrint document printing
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A Craftsman's view
I have used 'Professional draw' 'Corel draw' and 'Quick Cad' in the past and find that 'Graphic' can be used to replicate most of the features of these old programmes. I still find the drop down menues annoying but with the will to cheat your way through these problems
complex engineering drawings and graphic design work is possible on an ipad. I would like to be able to use a stylus so might have to buy an ipad pro. Please 'autodesk' keep developing this excellent application.
Latest version (2018)has changed all my drawing dimensions from millimetres to centimetres! Who would find that useful?
I can’t find any way of changing them back.
All engineering and architectural drawings that I know of are in millimetres. Please sort this out!
Working after work
As a graphic designer in the day time. I like to sign off around 7. Chill out downstairs. On the couch with my iPad Pro. Having been using Procreate and fusion for some time for quick ideas, sketches and so on on projects I’m working on in the day that have been somewhat effort in the study, I wondered if there was anything that I could use that might make my next day a little easier. I literally searched vector in the store and this little app appeared. Anyway. THEEE BEST download I’ve made, though perhaps not a sketching and ‘quick idea’ kinda app, it is spot on for working with vectors, shapes and form for logos, symbols, UI and layouts for the next day ahead. If your an Adobe user, but know Procreate, you’ll feel right at home from the get go. A must get app. Nuffff said.
Great but . . .
I love this app. It’s the only app I use to design stickers and apparel. But could we please get an update? It’s been two years since it was last updated and every time my iPad software updates the app gets buggier and buggier. Now it’s gotten to the point where it crashes and I have occasionally lost hours of work. And it no longer recognises font profiles. Please give the app the once over and remove any bugs!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Picta, Inc
- 41.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Picta Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.