Green Motion makes booking and collecting car and van rentals easier than ever!
With over 320 locations in 31+ countries, Green Motion offers a great value alternative rental service.
Sign & Go is the new Fast Track service from Green Motion. Scan your license and passport in advance of the collection date to skip the queues at the counter.
Green Motion Car and Van Rental offers both leisure and business customers the opportunity to enjoy great value vehicle rental at market leading prices, while helping to reduce the impact of CO2 emissions associated with road travel by renting vehicles with lower CO2 emissions.
Features of the new Green Motion app:
- Search for vehicles at any of our convenient locations worldwide.
- Check prices and add extras like GPS, car seat and additional driver
- Insurance options, where available.
- Fast track - the new Sign & Go service allows you to scan documents within the app and skip the queues at the counter.
- My Bookings - Check up on the details of your current bookings
- Loyalty bonuses - if you’re already a Green Motion customer then any applicable discounts and benefits will automatically be applied.
- Login to save time on future bookings
This app update brings new features with a fresh new interface. You can now place a booking for the new queue jumping Sign & Go service and the innovative Phone as a Key service Drive & Go - a world first, where you never need to touch a physical key. This will change how you rent a vehicle forever!
Ratings and Reviews
Great preregistration service....
The App allows you to fully preregister all your details and get them verified before you get to the rental counter and pay in advance - great idea, saved me a load of time... very slick indeed.
All ok until it got to the ‘location’ no auto complete and it rejected every combination of ‘Heathrow airport’ i could think of. 1/10 for user experience, rule of customer user experience.., don't make me have to think or guess what to put. As a result uninstalling and booking with another rental company
Simply doesn’t work
Location doesn’t recognise input. I tried a default location when you type United Kingdom and there was another fault. It doesn’t work. Tried the website and that doesn’t seem to work with ios.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.