Greenlight Grower Management from Muddy Boots is an online platform that connects the agri-food community via the cloud, ensuring whoever undertakes the task – and wherever they are based – cropping records are completed quickly and efficiently, avoiding unnecessary duplication of effort and speeding up operational processes.
Farmers, agronomists and contractors can access, record and share field activity using our easy-to-use web-site and iPad app. The app operates offline and synchronises with the web automatically when a connection is available to ensure your crop information is always up-to-date and available at your fingertips.
Completing crop recording activity in the field is a simple task with our off-line app. It has the potential to completely change the way farmers, contractors and agronomists work in the field.
• Sync data to your device and work completely offline
• Add new sites, fields and crops on the go
• View and create field and crop boundaries
• View field and crop histories and previous applications
• View, create and confirm spray and fertiliser recommendations quickly and easily whilst in the field
• Log crop inspections with picture evidence and field location
• Audit spray plans against legal and environmental restrictions (country dependent)
• Synchronise the information captured in field to the cloud to give all stakeholders instant visibility of the latest activity
In this update, we have made the app ready for you to be able to choose a store when performing a spraying activity. This forms part of our new Stocks functionality and won't yet be visible to you until this service is released in early September 2020. Please keep an eye out for the release notes which will inform you of when this is available.
In addition to the above, we have made the following improvements:
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to log an activity via the Crops screen
- Prevent being able to add zero as a treatment area when creating spray plans or activities
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Update has ruined it
I use this app regularly but since the latest update I can’t even open the app. It will immediately crash upon opening. iPhone X running ios12
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.