The Grind® app for iPhone is the quickest and easiest way to order and pay for your coffee in any Grind:
- Customise, order and pay for your coffee in any Grind, from anywhere. 2.
- Skip the queue and collect straight from the barista.
- Pay using debit / credit card, Apple Pay, or with points
- Earn, redeem and track the points on your Black Card.
London is a busy city, but an extra ten minutes in bed shouldn't cost you your morning fix.
With the Grind App, you simply select a Grind, choose your drink and customise your order, with all your favourite orders saved for next time. Pay by credit card, debit card or Apple Pay, and we'll see you at the Grind for collection. Your coffee will be ready a few minutes after you place your order.
Rewards are earned and redeemed automatically, with free coffee. If you have a Black Card already, you can link it to your account and keep earning right where you left off.
We’ve (finally) completely overhauled the app, and it now looks worthy of your valuable iPhone screen time in 2019.
What’s more we’ve changed the app so you can order from any Grind (not just the nearest one) and we’ve even made the icon pink. You’re welcome!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but a few suggestions
Really like the ideas presented in the app. I like the preorder feature. Can Red cards be added to the app?
- improve order menu, Starbucks has a great one. Photos of the drinks on the main menu would be cool
- descriptions for drinks (especially juices) and nutritional values
- black card screen could show a real black card. Similar to the Monzo card app design
- some places are missing in the app, Greenwich, Liverpool Street?
- show a ‘last updated’ time/date on black card screen
- add black card to Apple wallet :)
- invite your friends/share app
- better handling of data offline
- add favourite location choice in profile
- search/filter locations
- links to social media
- contract us/help
- manage notifications/alerts
- show stores on maps?
- list deals/black card perks
- add faceID/touchID/passcode option
- shop for online ordering of pods, beans etc
Hope to see some of these features in the next update! Thanks
Used to work well now not so much!
Really disappointed with this app. When I first downloaded it under a year ago it worked perfectly well and I loved it. I visit the London Bridge branch and I’m always in a rush to work so it used to be very convenient to get my order in in advance so I can just pop in to collect and go - no waiting around in the busy cafe.
Unfortunately it doesn’t work so well any more. It consistently crashes. Sometimes I can’t even open it up. My points never reflect the true balance even when I just bought a coffee through the app (on the rare occasion it lets me order on it). Sometimes when I open the app and select the coffee I want it crashes at the payment part. Very frustrating! Ultimately it means I have to skip grabbing a coffee as I don’t always have ten minutes to order and wait for the coffee in store.
Please sort out the crashes!!!
Developer Response ,
Hey we’ve just updated our app! Please download and try again, and assuming we’ve fixed your errors would be great if you could update your review - thanks!
GRIND a day makes everything ok
Huge fan of the Grind!!! Food always always hits the spot, presentation down to attentive service.
The app is the cherry to this successful coolest chain.
Use it daily so when I’m mins away order my favourite skinny cap extra hot, and it’s ready as I walk in.
I do like to hand pick my pain au chocolate though.
It Updates my points automatically and tells me when I’m due a free coffee, is seamless very easy to navigate.
Developer Response ,
Next time your pain au choc is on us! ❤️
- Grind & Co. Ltd
- 48.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Grind & Co. Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.