Ever wanted to learn to play songs on the guitar? Well now you can on this free app.
* choose from a huge selection of popular and traditional songs to learn.
* all sounds are recorded on a live guitar in a professional recording studio for a superior sound quality.
* a full fret to create your own songs.
* real strumming action to play chords.
* pluck single strings.
* play full chords at the touch of a button.
* easy navigation between guitar pages.
* new songs are being added all the time.
What are you waiting for? Install now for FREE .
Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Averts just adverts
How did this get past apples rules? Its just endless adverts making the app unusable. Total rubbish. Deleted.
Download, you will not regret
I am just starting on guitar and wanted to learn the chords of a few songs to help me get my head around the finger changes on the fret board, as I will have some idea of what to change to, this app on chords setting lets you tap your left finger to the tune of the song and your right for the correct chord and whilst saying the chord at the same time as pressing, this is a great tool. My favourite is hallelujah, ( C, AM, C, AM, F, G, C, G, C, F, G, AM, F, G, EM, AM.) and this app really helps. Would happily pay my 69 penneth's worth for this. Well done to developers, reflected in the rating.
Not rubbish and not total crap
I love this thing. It's really good and if you don't like it your stupid just like my sister she's very stupid including the people who did this review called rubbish and another one is total crap. The people who did that must have got drunk. Oh by the way, I've got a iPad 2 best thing in the world.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.