Hammer Missions provides automated flight planning and 3D data processing for drones.
Now collect high-quality data for commercial drone mapping & inspection.
Hammer Missions is the one-stop solution for planning and flying different types of drone flights automatically with high levels of precision and control. Say goodbye to constantly switching between apps or learning new systems all the time.
With features such as the in-built simulator, terrain follow, 3D Views and KML Import, you can be sure that your flight planning is reliable and data capture on the field is quick and accurate. Hammer can operate in the connectionless mode - once a planned mission has been uploaded to the drone, no further connection is necessary to execute the mission.
Hammer Missions also allows you to link 2 or more types of missions together to quicken a large operation and also remembers where the missions were paused to support multi-battery missions.
1. Inspection: Hammer supports all types of inspection missions - be it roof inspection or pipeline inspections. Simply select the horizontal or linear inspection option from the app's in-built mission store and you're good to go. Hammer also supports vertical inspection for surveying building facades / tower blocks / cliffs, etc.
2. Mapping: Hammer supports 2D/3D mapping using the standard grid-based flight plans. The double-grid option can also be used to create high precision 3D models. Hammer also supports linear and tower mapping, to create orthomosaic maps for railways, tracks, towers, etc.
3. Orbits & Waypoints: Sometimes to get that perfect shot, you need higher levels of customisation. Hammer's waypoint mission can be used exactly for that. With curved turns mode, a smooth flight path can be generated to record cinematographic videos and cable-car shots.
- Onboard Obstacle Avoidance
- GoHome on Low Battery
- Weak GPS Signal and Battery Alerts
- Go Home on Connection Loss or Continue Mission
- Quick Emergency Actions: Manual Control / GoHome / Hover
- Safe Altitude to GoHome
- Fly to capture GPS points for your mission
- Easy flight logs export
- Multi-battery missions
- Support for Thermal & Zoom cameras
- Snappy User Interface
- Unlimited Points - No 99 waypoints limit
- Save and Retrieve Missions
- Pre-flight Checklist
- Drag / Delete and Modify Missions
- Mission Estimates
- Undo/Redo Actions
- In-built drone simulator
- Draggable Video Screen
- Firmware version checks and alert
- Draw obstacles to go around
- Auto Camera Exposure & Focus
- Reversible Flight Paths
- DJI Spark
- DJI Mavic Air / Mavic Pro,
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Entreprise / Zoom
- DJI Inspire 1 / 2
- DJI Phantom 3 Series
- DJI Phantom 4 Series (+RTK)
- DJI Matrice 200, 210, 600
- DJI Matrice 300 (+RTK)
For a complete list, please visit: https://bit.ly/2ZtIEl2
- All fixed Cameras ( Spark, Mavic 1/2, Phantom 3/4 )
- Zenmuse Z30, P1
For more info:
- Website: https://hammermissions.com
* MISSION FILES MANAGEMENT *
- Now use an improved mission file management experience.
* D-RTK2 Integration *
- Now setup D-RTK2 with your M300 drone.
* WIND TURBINE INSPECTIONS *
- Now use overlap and distance-to-turbine to collect high quality blade and hub images.
* IMPROVED FLIGHT SPEED SYNC *
- Now sync your flight speed from Hammer Hub
* SOLAR INSPECTIONS - Improved *
- We've improved solar inspections! Now generate a default flight path using overlap parameters
- Maintain a constant drone orientation throughout the flight
* MAPPING MISSION - Stop and Capture Mode *
- Now use the stop and capture mode in mapping missions to reduce motion blur
* M300 - P1 INTEGRATION *
- We've integrated a new drone! - the DJI Matrice 300 with the H20T camera
- P1 camera is also now supported!
* Overall Improvements & Fixes *
- user interface improvements
- mission files are not sorted by last open time
- critical issues fixed
- improved access for Cruise team members
- magnetic missions improvements
- Support for Ascend Pro plan
Ratings and Reviews
The perfect DJI drone mission automation
Hammer has features you will not find in other packages. Like line inspection for pipeline surveys or fence inspections. Survey missions for roof inspections where the drone stops at each point before taking a picture.
We are using Hammer for many surveys where an automation is suitable. The company is reacting rapid fast when it comes to feature requests or bug fixes. The communication is great and we have a very close connection with the team.
5 stars out of 5. Highly recommended.
Excellent app but missing Mavic Air 2
This looks a great alternative to Pix4D capture but two main points.
1. I couldn’t see the option of changing altitude of the drone for each waypoint? This is a must have feature especially for surveying mountains, landslides, coal tips etc. this would be a brilliant feature. Please can you add it?
2. Where is the support for a Mavic Air 2? The SDK is available and other mapping apps are using it so very surprised this new drone hasn’t yet been added to this app. Please can you add it?
Intuitive & Great service & support
We started with Hammer as an early trial customer & have enjoyed seeing how well & far this platform has been developed by the support team. Although we are new to mapping & inspections, Dragonfly Drones are so pleased with Hammers platform & the results that we obtained that we will continue to use & work with Hammer as our go-to solution for mapping & inspections for all future customer requests.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hammer Flights Ltd
- 116.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019-2022 Hammer Flights Ltd