Hammer is the one-stop solution for planning and flying different types of drone flights automatically with high levels of precision and control. Say goodbye to constantly switching between apps or learning new systems all the time.
With features such as the in-built simulator, terrain follow, 3D Views and KML Import, you can be sure that your flight planning is reliable and data capture on the field is quick and accurate. Hammer can operate in the connectionless mode - once a planned mission has been uploaded to the drone, no further connection is necessary to execute the mission.
Hammer also allows you to link 2 or more types of missions together to quicken a large operation and also remembers where the missions were paused to support multi-battery missions.
1. Inspection: Hammer supports all types of inspection missions - be it roof inspection or pipeline inspections. Simply select the horizontal or linear inspection option from the app's in-built mission store and you're good to go. Hammer also supports vertical inspection for surveying building facades / tower blocks / cliffs, etc.
2. Mapping: Hammer supports 2D/3D mapping using the standard grid-based flight plans. The double-grid option can also be used to create high precision 3D models. Hammer also supports linear and tower mapping, to create orthomosaic maps for railways, tracks, towers, etc.
3. Search: For fast and in-depth search, Hammer automatically generate a spiral search pattern inside a drawn polygon. Hammer also takes care of starting/stopping the video during the search.
4. Orbits & Waypoints: Sometimes to get that perfect shot, you need higher levels of customisation. Hammer's waypoint mission can be used exactly for that. With curved turns mode, a smooth flight path can be generated to record cinematographic videos and cable-car shots.
5. Light Painting: Why not draw in the sky using the drone's LED lights? Draw points in 2D and Hammer will re-draw them in the vertical plane. Useful for long exposure photography using the drone's LED lights!
- Onboard Obstacle Avoidance
- GoHome on Low Battery
- Weak GPS Signal and Battery Alerts
- Go Home on Connection Loss or Continue Mission
- Quick Emergency Actions: Manual Control / GoHome / Hover
- Safe Altitude to GoHome
- Fly to capture GPS points for your mission
- Easy flight logs export
- Multi-battery missions
- Support for Thermal & Zoom cameras
- Snappy User Interface
- Unlimited Points - No 99 waypoints limit
- Save and Retrieve Missions
- Pre-flight Checklist
- Drag / Delete and Modify Missions
- Mission Estimates
- Undo/Redo Actions
- In-built drone simulator
- Draggable Video Screen
- Firmware version checks and alert
- Draw obstacles to go around
- Auto Camera Exposure & Focus
- Reversible Flight Paths
- DJI Spark
- DJI Mavic Air / Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Pro / Entreprise / Zoom
- DJI Inspire 1/ 2
- DJI Phantom 3/4, RTK
- DJI Matrice
For a complete list, please visit: https://bit.ly/2ZtIEl2
- All fixed Cameras ( Spark, Mavic 1/2, Phantom 3/4 )
Hammer offers 'Professional' ($19/month) auto-renewable subscription, which provide access to advanced missions and cameras for a monthly period. Payments are charged to your iTunes account after purchase. Subscriptions renew automatically every month unless turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the subscription period. Your account is charged within 24 hours of the end of the current period and it costs the same price as the original price. You can easily manage your subscriptions and cancel anytime by going to your Account Settings on the App Store. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication. For more info:
1. * Wind Turbine Inspections *
Now inspect wind turbines with high precision using our dedicated wind turbine mission.
2. * Terrain Follow Improvements *
Be it magnetic surveys, or orthomosaic flights, our terrain follow is now more robust, powerful and intuitive.
3. * Site planning *
Now add points, lines and polygons to the map to mark important site hazards / features.
4. * Missions Sync *
Now upload & sync your changes from directly from your mobile device to Hammer Hub
5. * Mission Info on Hammer Hub *
Use Hammer Hub to learn more about the different mission types supported by Hammer.
We hope you enjoy our latest release and we look forward to your feedback! Please feel free to contact us through our website or using email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The perfect DJI drone mission automation
Hammer has features you will not find in other packages. Like line inspection for pipeline surveys or fence inspections. Survey missions for roof inspections where the drone stops at each point before taking a picture.
We are using Hammer for many surveys where an automation is suitable. The company is reacting rapid fast when it comes to feature requests or bug fixes. The communication is great and we have a very close connection with the team.
5 stars out of 5. Highly recommended.
Intuitive & Great service & support
We started with Hammer as an early trial customer & have enjoyed seeing how well & far this platform has been developed by the support team. Although we are new to mapping & inspections, Dragonfly Drones are so pleased with Hammers platform & the results that we obtained that we will continue to use & work with Hammer as our go-to solution for mapping & inspections for all future customer requests.
Awesome features backed up with excellent support
Hammer is our go to app for automating commercial inspections.
Features are expanding all the time and the developers are responsive to feedback.
Inspections can be planned offsite, run through the simulator and fine tuned once on site which saves time.
A recommended tool for commercial inspections!
- Hammer Flights Ltd
- 109.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019-2020 Hammer Flights Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Professional Plan £18.49
- Single Flight £4.99
- Enterprise Plan £72.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.