Transform your voice into a choir with up to four voices !
Harmony Voice is a pitch shifter and harmonizer with professional features including automatic tuning correction.
A realtime visual intonation-display gives you feedback of the tunes you sing.
You can sing and Harmony voice will add up to four voices
according to the chords you play with the piano keyboard.
Instead of playing the chords yourself you can let Harmony Voice play the chords automatically to enrich the sound of your voice in a musically pleasant way.
The voice character can be adjusted in a way that you can turn a female voice into a male voice and the other way round.
• Four part realtime Harmonizer / Pitch corrector
• Different Harmonizer modes:
- Manual harmonization by playing chords with up to four notes while singing
- Automatic harmonization ( Kraehenbuehl )
- Play base note and Harmony Voice adds appropriate chords
- Directly play the tunes for up to four voices with the keyboard.
• Select key note and scale for harmonization and pitch correction.
• Harmonies can be in just ( Barbershop ) or tempered tuning.
• Mix your original voice with the harmonized parts.
• Change the voice character.
• Play background track from your iTunes library.
• Hi-end reverb effect for room simulation.
• Chorus and Delay effect.
• Audiobus 2 support (Input/Filter/Output) (requires iOS 7 or newer)
• Use a CoreMIDI compatible Interface to control Harmony Voice with a MIDI Keyboard.
• Audio recorder with Metronome.
• Upload to SoundCloud and File Export.
• Audio pasteboard for exporting to other Apps
Headphones are required to avoid feedback. Headsets with mic work great, for best quality we recommend IK Multimedia's iRig Mic.
- Audiobus 3 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work
Horrific, pointless and expensive app. Clunky, poor user interface and does not work as described. A waste of money.
When a developer can't be bothered
Becomes very apparent...
1: Very rare/infrequent app updates
2: Updates bringing only one minor improvement
3: No apps updated with AUv3 support
4: Fewer and fewer new music apps.
5: Inability to release bug-fix updates.
I therefore learn Virsyn is a developer to avoid.
Well that’s seven pounds I won’t see again! What a dreadful, unusable piece of dross. The harmonies sound just horrible - fake and plastic and pitiful.
- VirSyn Software Synthesizer
- 29.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) 2019 VirSyn Software Synthesizer
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.