Easily track time, log expenses, and manage invoices on-the-go with Harvest. Use the beautiful timesheet to start a new timer on the train, or stop the one you left running at the office. The expense tracker allows you to snap receipt photos with your iPhone as you enter expenses, and keeps all your records organized. Send professional invoices and get notified when clients pay them. For teams, view your teammates’ timers in real-time and stay in sync on projects.
SIMPLE TIME TRACKING & TIMESHEETS
• Tap to start/stop project and task timers from anywhere
• Support for manual entry of billable and nonbillable hours
• View and edit current/previous time entries
• Receive timely reminders to submit time (timesheet approval)
• Track time online or offline
SNAP RECEIPTS AND LOG EXPENSES, CONVENIENTLY
• Enter expenses quickly and easily
• Take receipt photos and upload right to Harvest
• Track mileage and more for reimbursement
• Submit expenses for client projects
MANAGE INVOICES AND GET PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS
• Send and re-send professional invoices
* Record and remove payments
* View invoice history
* Receive push notifications for payments
STAY IN SYNC WITH TEAM STATUS
• View teammates’ timers in real-time (administrators only)
• Review detailed task notes for better project tracking
With Harvest, you’ll be spending less time managing your timesheet, and more time focusing on the task at hand.
Some improvements to the way the app handles notifications.
Ratings and Reviews
Expenses need a copy function
Expenses need a copy function, I incur the same expense on different days, so a copy function would be useful so I don’t have to keep copying text and creating new entries and pasting the text back in.
Would be easier to copy the entry and change the date?
Just brilliant - perfect for my needs
I have been using Harvest for about 6 years now! It’s perfect for my needs, I love it. I am a freelancer who used to hate timesheets. Now it’s just a joy because it makes my life so much easier and saves me time. Harvest is brilliant because 1) it makes time tracking soooo easy with the desktop widget. It’s almost effortless and doesn’t feel like a task. 2) the app and the desktop web interface are so intuitive and easy - reports are a doddle. I can easily see what I can bill, what I have spent my time on etc. And the integration with Xero is really useful - I transfer invoices from Harvest to Xero with one click and go from there. Thanks to the Harvest team ☺️
Good app as addition to desk top software
I find this very a useful tool for on the go, I also use the desktop version too.
I’ve used Harvest for several years but probably not to its full potential, my problem not the software!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Iridesco, LLC
- 41.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Iridesco LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.