HELLO! Magazine offers you exclusive access to the royals and A-list, with superb photo-features every week.
Download the latest HELLO! issue for on the go and access our website, Facebook and Twitter all within the app – so you’ll always have your finger on the latest royal and celebrity news.
The digital edition on iPad and iPhone is the same as the print edition BUT with additional exclusive photos and videos. Look forward to receiving the complete magazine, page by page, when you subscribe!
Simply select your preferred option below and enjoy.
One publication: £1.99
A month subscription: £7.99
Quarterly subscription: £20.99
Half-yearly subscription: £39.99
Annual subscription: £74.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You can send your doubts or suggestions to the following mail account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a correct functioning the application needs iOS 8.0 or later
General app improvements and bug fixes. Please download the latest version.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love being able to read my favourite magazine straight from my iPad. This version has extra photos and videos behind the scenes on the celebrity photo shoots - it is such great value for money as you get this extra content! And I love the fashion pages where you can zoom in on each item. I definitely recommend this! :-)
THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY
Don’t buy magazines from Hello, each time the app is updated older magazines I have paid for have disappeared from my library.
I have lost the Queens Diamond jubilee issues, the 2012 Olympics.
Royal wedding and christenings.
Special issues and dozens more. It even shows I need to purchase magazines I know I paid for.
I have tried to restore purchased magazines but no luck.
They have stolen my money, I paid for these issues they had no right to delete them.
They don’t care, no apology.
Don’t waist your money, I’d never buy another issue to download or from a shop.
I have other magazine apps with mags going back to 2010 and I can still access them. This app is a rip-off.
Very very unhappy. I now intend to put this information on face book.
What a great way to read my favourite magazine. With the easy upload to my iPad, I can have the latest stories ready to read instantly and the ones I have missed before. The pics look amazing too!
- Hello Ltd
- 115.3 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © HELLO Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- HELLO! Magazine £7.99
- HELLO! Magazine 1382 £1.99
- HELLO! Magazine £20.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.