Herts Mobile, the app for University of Hertfordshire Students, Staff and Visitors.
With Herts Mobile you can:
- Find your way around campus and get directions to any building or room.
- View local bus stops and see upcoming departures.
- Receive notifications for timetable changes, events and more. Choose the types of notification you’d like to receive so you only get the updates you’re interested in.
- Access your University ID card.
- Find answers to your questions with Ask Herts including information on Registration, Food and Drink, Sports, Entertainment, Societies and more.
- Find available computers by building, floor and zone.
What would you like to see next in Herts Mobile? Let us know!
Preview ID Card with QR code and check in to our Track and Trace quickly via the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very useful, especially for new students
The map feature is very helpful for new students finding rooms and routes around the university. Service status is a great idea to let you know if there are any disruptions. And having the AskHerts feature on your phone is very convenient. Would recommend for every student at Herts
A great app for just getting the information you need. Being able to find a room just by typing it in is a feature that really makes life easy
Check bus times
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- University Of Hertfordshire
- 27.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 University of Hertfordshire
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.