Read your voicemails. Try for free and subscribe for as little as: UK £1.99 per month, US $1.99, IE €1.99
Our Award Winning Visual Voicemail App will help you read, play, search and share your voicemails with ease. Manage your voicemails better with custom greetings, voicemail sharing, voicemail to text and email.
DELIGHT CALLERS WITH CUSTOM VOICEMAIL GREETINGS
• Give callers the experience they deserve with special personalized voicemail greetings only they hear
READ & SEARCH YOUR VOICEMAIL WITH VOICEMAIL TRANSCRIPTION
• HulloMail transcribes your voicemails so you can read and search them without even listening
KEEP VOICEMAILS FOREVER WITH UNLIMITED USAGE
• Save special voicemails in mailbox with unlimited storage
FORWARD VOICEMAILS WITH VOICEMAIL SHARING
• Automatically forward unread messages to a partner, spouse or any email so important phone calls aren't ignored
• Share voicemail, forward voicemail and reply to phone calls by email, SMS or a direct voicemail
BLOCK CALLERS WITH MESSAGE BLOCKING
• Prevent unwanted callers from leaving you messages
READ VOICEMAIL ON ANY DEVICE WITH VOICEMAIL TO EMAIL
• Use your favourite email client to receive, read, play and reply to voicemails and missed calls
• Phone not on you? Check voicemail online or by email without your phone!
TREAT VOICEMAIL LIKE TEXTS WITH VOICEMAIL TRANSCRIPTION
• Prioritise voicemails quickly by reading their text
• Reply to voicemails quickly via a Text/SMS
Choose your subscription:
• Read, play and manage your voicemails
• Transcription of 10 voicemails per month (up to 30 seconds of audio transcribed)
• Push notifications when you miss a call, if your phone has been off or has no coverage
• Copy your voicemails to email for safe keeping
• Create custom greetings for friends, family and colleagues
• Block unwanted callers from leaving a voicemail
• Access Control - Anti-hacking measures to secure voicemails
All of the above plus:
• Transcription of all voicemails (up to 180 seconds of audio transcribed)
• Search for messages by caller or content
• Out Of Office voice greetings
• Unlimited cloud storage for your messages
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscription in iTunes after purchase.
Please note that most Pay as You Go Plans (Prepaid) are not compatible with HulloMail as they do not support call forwarding which is needed for the service to operate.
SUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS
UK: Three, Orange, Vodafone and Vodafone One Net, O2, T-Mobile, Everything Everywhere, Talk Mobile, GiffGaff and O2 Simplicity
USA: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Cingular, Cellcom and Centennial Wireless
IRELAND: Three, O2, Vodafone and Tesco Mobile
Pay As You Go plans are ONLY supported on these networks
UK: Three and GiffGaff
IRELAND: Tesco Mobile
UNSUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS
UK: Virgin Mobile and Tesco Mobile
USA: Boost Mobile and Pay as you go (Prepaid) Plans
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
• HulloMail is a replacement voicemail service
• In order to use HulloMail you need to sign up and create an account
• Your carrier must support Call Forwarding for HulloMail to work. Please contact your carrier if you are experiencing problems
• Your carrier may charge you if you exceed your monthly call minute allowance or if you are roaming
• Please see our Roaming FAQ’s to find out how HulloMail can save you money when travelling abroad
• Being an automated process Scribe voicemail transcription may not be 100% accurate and may also introduce a slight delay to the delivery of the voicemail
You can now update registered phone number in account settings
Greetings listed by name followed by number
Various performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app - but the icon
Really enjoying the app and makes life to much easier. Seeing as the UK carriers are so lazy to implement this feature. But please give us the option / feature to chose our own app. Design isn’t the issue, the colour just doesn’t fit with anything else and it wa Sal most a deal breaker for picking this app. I did actually use another and it was because the app was blue. Came to this as I prefer some features. Please just give us the option to pick our own. Same design, just let us pick what colour to have it.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your review! We're always looking at ways to improve the app and i've forwarded your feedback to the team. Hope you continue enjoying the service. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com if anything else springs to mind. Thanks!
Unable to block numbers
I sometimes get unwanted calls which I wish to block. So I block on my iPhone but then the call lands on HulloMail. You’d think you’d be able to just add a number to the block list in the app (and this used to be possible) but no, you can only block someone in your contact list. I don’t want to block people I know; I want to block people I don’t know!
I’ve been paying for the premium (business) service for years. Like the transcripts. But this company seem to make some very poor choices and it may be time to take my money elsewhere along with everyone else at my company.
The issue below was resolved but I’ve left here as this was a major problem for a few weeks.
Useless. Generally been great but has now decided to lose voicemails. Tested several times and messages disappear entirely. Callers get played greeting, leave a message and then nothing. Inexcusable in a voicemail service. No response to support request either. Shame as was great when it worked.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we respond to all support requests that come into firstname.lastname@example.org, if you email us here we will get back to you as soon as possible. Your account however should be working now.
For some strange reason, one can only get visual voicemail with the O2 network in the UK. If you’re with any other network and would like this feature, HulloMail is your best bet. I’ve been using it for years and it works really well. In fact, it offers some features even O2 doesn’t, like the ability to route voicemails to emails (which I find really useful). The app works pretty well and how you’d expect visual voicemail to work. It could be a bit more polished (compared to Apple’s UIs) but it’s perfectly serviceable and usable enough to get the job done.
As an area for improvement — It’d be even better if the icon for the app was a bit better designed. It looks like a skeletal palm and a bit disconcerting :-)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your great review, we're glad you like the app!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thumbtel Ltd
- 48.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Thumbtel Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- HulloMail LITE Monthly £1.99
- HulloMail PRO Monthly £4.99
- HulloMail LITE Yearly £12.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.