•••900+ low-cost and regular airlines including: easyJet, Flybe British Airways, Ryanair, Wizzair, Eurowings, Blueair etc. in one app. Compare flight deals with us!•••
The eSky App is the simplest and quickest way to book cheap airline tickets and to stay updated with special flight promotions worldwide. You can also book hotel straightaway and rent a car.
The app is available in the following languages: English, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Czech, Slovakian, Hungarian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Greek, Croatian, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian and others.
The eSky App:
• attractive flight deals
• attractive hotel offers
• access to everything: 63 000 cities, 3,000 airports, over 900 airlines
• book in 3 simple steps
• real time updates on deals and fares
• fast, simple and easy to use, the eSky Travel Search Engine generates the best flight results faster than ever before
• be the first to discover selected airline deals exclusively created for eSky App users
• A wide variety of travel options from regular airlines such as British Airways, Lufthansa, KLM, Air France, Alitalia, LOT
• Instant access to all low cost flights from airlines including Wizz Air, Blue Air, Ryanair and easyJet
• Secure transactions and personal details protected by SSL certificate
• Highly trained travel consultants ready to assist you in any situation, 7 days a week
• Instant confirmation of your booking, right on your smartphone
• Over 992 000 hotels worldwide. Best prices, quick booking
• All important hotel chains like: Mariott, Sheraton, Best Western, Mercure, Qubus, Intercontinental etc.
• Up to 15% discount on car rental
• eSky is one of the most well renowned online travel agencies in Europe and South America, with over 14 years experience
• With the eSky mobile App, it is easy to start planning your journey with friends and family, anywhere, anytime.
• Guaranteed low price on flight tickets
Download the eSky app now for free on your device and join the eSky Smart Travellers Community. With eSky, book quickly and easily, wherever you are.
Thanks to our newest update you can book tickets faster than even before.
Ratings and Reviews
eSky are incredibly helpful. I booked two flights to Goa on the same day 🤦🏽♀️ I googled the number online called them and they refunded my money straight away. Super friendly and helpful staff on the phone. The only problem is I never received a confirmation email for my flights. Again they are very helpful on the phone they gave me my booking reference number so I could log onto the airline website and get all my information. They are terrible with emails you have to do some work and get your own boarding passes from airline websites etc but they are very helpful over the phone. I’ll be honest esky is not super efficient and do not respond to emails very well but they do their best and figure it out so I’m a happy customer ✊🏽
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your opinion. We're grateful that we could help you. As for email correspondence, we cannot identify you in our reservation system by name to check what happened. But we recommend that you check your spam inbox. The best, eSky Travel.
Scammer company !
do NOT book through this company even if the ticket was really cheap !!!!!
I booked for my ticket and paid £64 more so I can delay my ticket if I want But when you book through this an agent will book the ticket for you and will block you from changing anything on your ticket so when I wanted to change the date of my ticket I called the Airways and they told me you can’t change it ...You can only change it by contacting the agents or the company you booked from Which is esky and it was holiday so they didn’t answer and their Office was closed for two days and my flights flew and I didn’t get my money back or anything.
Developer Response ,
Please contact us using the contact form: https://www.esky.com/about-us/contact and choosing the right category and topic. We will try to help as soon as possible.
My advice to anyone considering using this app is - don’t!!!
I paid for insurance and online check-in when I booked my flights. I did not receive my tickets and ended up checking in at the airport, at a cost of £55 on the way out, and €55 on the way back. I tried contacting eSky several times before I left, but got zero response. I’ve since tried contacting them on my return and got zero response. Apparently, they provide no customer security through ATOL or any other certified authority, and it really surprises me that the Apple App Store allows apps such as this to be downloaded through them.
A total disgrace.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ESKY PL S A
- 137.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © eSky Group
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.