Looking for a new creative hobby? Play Design Home today - a relaxing, fun game that allows you to live the life of an interior decorator. Sharpen your decorating skills in daily Design Challenges and style visually stunning three-dimensional spaces with access to real, high-end furniture and decor brands. Unlock 'My Homes' to access bathrooms, kitchens and more customization options to bring your dream homes to life! It’s quick, it’s fun and you can connect with a vibrant creative community while learning about diverse décor styles - thus improving your design skills and gaining inspiration that you can even apply in your real life.
* Relax through play and express your creativity in daily Design Challenges.
* Unlock rewards as you polish your amazing abilities as an interior decorator.
* Level up to access 'My Homes' - with dream homes of your very own to design as you wish!
* Play with real life, high-end brands as you learn about different interior design styles.
* Vote on your favorite rooms from a vibrant, creative community.
* Share your creativity and borrow furnishings from your friends when you connect to Facebook.
Love the items in your favorite room? You can shop for them directly through Design Home! Click any piece you love and buy it for your own home. With new pieces added every day, Design Home literally puts the best home décor (alternative: furnishings) directly at your fingertips. Not only can you discover brands and trends, you can own them, too!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings. This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game. This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Terms of Service: http://www.glu.com/terms
- Unlock and design your BRAND NEW Penthouse in 'My Homes'
- View fellow Designers' Homes for inspiration through 'Lookbook'
- Check out your friends' level progression in your 'Level Rewards'
- Technical fixes and performance improvements
Don't forget that new real-world items from top brands and unique Design Challenges are added daily!
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant Game - Would rate Higher!
Thankyou for providing such a brilliant design game it really does give hours of enjoyment. You can either buy diamonds of gradually save them up its up to you to choose what you do. Be advised that when you buy furniture in the shop, you are only purchasing a set amount of five this would simulate how actual design works. You buy in a brand sample of a set unit and have to reorder it if you want more. Those that don’t understand that clearly don’t get the purpose of this game. It is just for fun but does give you an insight into actual design. I especially like the daily design challanges and love how the app provides links to brand websites so that you can purchase the shown products in the game. This is handy for those who actually do interior design or are looking to get into it as you can see the cost of the items you have chosen for the virtual room.
Again thankyou for providing this game, honestly I would love to rate this game as ten or more stars.
This app grossly misleads the user. It’s amazing how the app does not make it clear before hand that you don’t ‘buy’ the virtual furniture but you borrow them for a few times using the virtual & actual money you spend. It is also ridiculous how the user is subject to:
-The advertisement of certain products (for which advertisement the app itself gets compensated by the product companies no doubt I should think)
-The adds that the user may chose to watch in order to get diamonds ( for which the app again I should think makes a profit from) . Noting that the same adds are valued differently depending on what agreement the app has made with the company advertised. It’s fine if you are a company advertising your product on the app but not so fine if you are playing the game & subject to this discrepancy. Not to mention that claiming your free rewards could take much longer than the time available to find sth a challenge as well as being subject to a more often than not malfunctioning system.
- The fact that your money buy diamonds but your diamonds can only BORROW staff not buy- & for this reason I feel that the makers of this app grossly mislead the user.
When I first started using the app I found it a great idea & was willing to purchase diamonds & bundles but after playing for a bit I realized what the app rules are (including the claiming rewards procedure) & I decided that I would rather look around for other alternatives than engage.
Rip-off game - You will lose inventory you have paid for
I normally don't play app or video games but realised with this one I have found something I can switch my mind off after a stressful day at work. For this particular reason, I didn't mind spending 35 £ in total on some nice inventory which has helped me to participate in more contests and also level up. I have realised the inventory you purchase can only be used 5x which is a joke as there are so many contests and obviously you would want to use your nicest furniture again and again (that should be your right as you paid for it). But no, they think it's ok to steal it from your inventory after using it 5x. This applies to ALL inventories including reward items. Nice game but as previews reviewers have mentioned, it is meant to make you fail, a lot of server issues and I don't like to spend money on something that makes me feel like I am getting ripped off. I am reporting this to iTunes and hope to get my money back as at the time of purchase there is no mention whether you will own the inventory forever or lose it at some point. I would have never spend money on something that I wouldn't experience or physically own. Just saw it as a way of relaxing and thought some people spend money on console games and I spend it here but hey I would have never spend it on these thieves if they had made me aware I would lose my inventory. Such an unethical company. Stay away!
- Crowdstar Inc
- 228.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2019 Crowdstar, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds £1.99
- Cluster of Diamonds £4.99
- Pile of Diamonds £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.