AdGuard is an ultra-efficient ad blocker for Safari. It will not only remove annoying ads but also secure your privacy with advanced tracking protection. AdGuard for iOS is an open source app, it’s totally transparent and safe to use. The app is free but offers additional paid Premium features for advanced users.
- Safari ad blocking. Removes all kinds of ads in Safari. Say goodbye to annoying banners, pop-ups and video ads. Whitelist your favorite websites or use manual blocking tool to hide any element on the page.
- Privacy protection. The web is full of trackers that literally watch your every click. AdGuard offers a selection of filters aimed directly at trackers and web analytics that will ensure your private data stays that way.
- Speed acceleration. Safari browser runs up to 4x faster. AdGuard removes tons of rubbish and you can freely surf the web!
- Reduced traffic consumption and increased battery life. Banners and ads sometimes add up to half the size of the page. By blocking them, you’re saving your battery life and Wi-Fi/mobile traffic.
- More than 50 popular subscriptions (EasyList, EasyPrivacy, etc.) plus AdGuard's own powerful ad filters, including language-specific filters. Together they don't leave ads a chance.
AdGuard Premium includes the following features:
- Custom filters. Add your own filters by URL even if they are not on the default list.
- DNS privacy. Blocking regular online trackers is not enough if you want to assure 100% protection of your online privacy. Choose any of the user-favorite DNS providers or configure a custom DNS server.
- Security filters. Protect yourself from dangerous websites riddled with cryptojacking or fraud.
AdGuard Premium is a paid service with the subscription cost $0.99/month or $4.99/year or a one-time purchase of lifetime subscription $12.99 (prices may vary by region). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Your subscriptions may be managed and your auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchasing a subscription.
AdGuard is a leading company in developing ad blocking software for multiple platforms. For more than ten years AdGuard has been helping millions of users enjoy safe, clean, and fast internet.
Follow us at @AdGuard on Twitter, facebook.com/AdGuardEn/ on FB or send us a message at email@example.com.
A minor update. We changed one line to be consistent with iOS 15.
Our current focus is v4.3; it has a cool innovative feature that augments ad blocking quality. We intend to release it in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
Ratings and Reviews
Annoying UI has been fixed
UPDATE: Seems my gripe with the UI no longer applies. Cheers. Adjusted to 5 stars. Next on my wish list is full integration with your VPN service. My understanding is AdGuard and AdGuard VPN are two separate apps. In the past I’ve had AdGuard and other VPN services fighting for VPN status on iOS so was hoping it would all be integrated into a single clean app. Bit of a shame but please correct if wrong.
Seems like a comprehensive powerful service. The one annoyance though is there’s no easy way to turn it off! It adds a VPN configuration but there is no way in the app to quickly turn this off unless I go through lots of configurations in the app turning them all off one by one. An on/off option should really be shown as soon as the app is loaded like any other VPN app but instead it’s taken up with a nag message asking to rate the app.
Developer Response ,
Hm, this is a strange thing. When you open the app, a large on/off-toggle should be shown at first. Could you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the problem still occurs?
I have been using this application for over 3 years know and honestly cannot live without it I read a lot of books online but sadly there where to many advertisements to count that disrupted my reading thankfully I found this app and affects where felt instantly however there are some issues. I would've liked a more direct way in which a new user is directed to the filter tab and a thorough explanation of how to use the app as soon as you are at the Home Screen. I have recommended the app to many people and that was the main issue they had with the app. Thank you for the app and services you provide
I have just downloaded this as I am sick (literally) of seeing those ads where people are pulling out a massive clump of ear wax, or a bad breath ad with someone showing something gross on their finger which has come out of the back of their mouth!!! I’ve reported the ad and hidden it many times, but it is relentless and it makes me gag every time! I just can’t deal with it any more!!! Anyway!!! rant over!!! I downloaded this app and they have all gone!! SUCH A GAME CHANGER!! I completely understand the importance of companies needing to make money through advertising but I have a limit!! Thank you for existing wonderful app!! 😂
Developer Response ,
Wow, thank you for the great review!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Performiks OOO
- 84.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Belarusian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Adguard Software Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Premium Mobile Ad Block £4.99
- 1 Month Safe Mobile Ad Blocker £0.99
- AdGuard Premium £10.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.