Go Gold Now! Get 50% OFF. Each year. For life.
AlliApp Gold is a smarter way to find out 'What you are reacting too?'
AlliApp is a Smarter Way to Discover YOUR Health.
AlliApp is the all-in-1 health (and food) diary. That helps you track your health and automatically discover what leads to allergies and irritations. Finally, sufferers have a way to easily track food, symptoms, moods, medications and supplements all from one app, as everything is connected! Set up reminders to help you stay on track.
Health specialists agree that keeping a symptom and food diary is the 'Gold Standard' to find what you react too. Developed with leading doctors, AlliApp allows you to establish your health history, record the right information (now, more important than ever), establish a pattern while irritations occur and treat them in real-time.
What our users think:
"The latest flare-up is finally calming down! Thanks to AlliApp I was able to talk over any links between flare-ups etc, plus pictures I have saved from his first-ever flare-up 2 years ago when he wasn't even 3 months old! We're finally turning a corner & it feels like I can relax a little bit!"
- Louise, mum, AlliApp Gold user
What NHS allergy specialists think:
“Getting into the habit of logging your meals and symptoms improves allergy care. It gives clinicians more information so that they can make better decisions. AlliApp does this best!”
Dr Abraham, Pediatrician, NHS Allergist. Started 2 NHS allergy clinics.
“I often see pictures of the reaction but people forget to record timelines, dates, other symptoms, possible triggers, notes and important details needed by health professionals. AlliApp safely secures all this information, so the correct support, advice, and tests can be implemented. “
Rani Nandra, NHS Registered Children’s, Community Nurse
• Trusted and recommended by leading doctors and allergy and gut specialists
• Track with ease and start collecting crucial information around health issues
• AlliApp detects what is likely causing symptom, mood and energy changes
• Enable your doctor to make better-informed tests and diagnosis
• AlliApp helps to reduce your symptoms without compromising nutrition and quality of life
• Build your smart health diary
• Find foods that trigger your mood swings and symptom flare-ups
• Add photos of drinks and food to show what you really eat
• Add photos of symptom changes to show the facts
Why Go Premium?
• It's the best way to find out what you are reacting to, faster: it unlocks everything, including:
• Timely medication and supplement reminders.
• Backdating to track at your own pace
• Mood tracking to find the root cause of your mood swings and energy
• Shareable health diary, plus more.
• Try free offer available. Cancel anytime. For any reason.
50% OFF OFFER
Download AlliApp today! Enjoy a year of Health with AlliApp GOLD. Get 50% OFF. For Life!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
AlliApp is FREE TO DOWNLOAD AND USE. Try AlliApp GOLD, to benefit from the additional features above. We offer two value options:
• A season of health (3 months) @ £9.99/month
• A year of health (12 months) @ £4.99/month.
That's £1.15/week, for a smart health assistant in your pocket.
Payment is charged through iTunes account at confirmation of subscription purchase. Subscriptions auto-renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Subscribers will be charged for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Cancel anytime for any reason.
Introducing AlliApp "Gold": Subscribe to discover your health, faster:
- Improved health tracking.
- Find what you react to.
Ratings and Reviews
The Best Allergy App Out There
This is great news for people with allergies. Taking photos is an excellent idea and it is so easy to use. Love it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your positive review of AlliApp and excellent feedback.
We are so pleased you find AlliApp easy to use and have had success with keeping a photo diary. We hope you are enjoying Version 2.
Thank you again for your support,
Georgina, AlliApp Support
How do I cancel this subscription please? Taken out 20 minutes ago for £9.99 which I thought was a one off payment. It would appear to be £9.99 per month! I cant afford this.
Please advise on cancellation and refund immediately.
Developer Response ,
Hi Catherine - Firstly we are delighted you gave us a 5* rating, it means a lot, thank you. Here is the link to unsubscribe from AlliApp Premium ( https://uk.pcmag.com/how-to/117332/how-to-unsubscribe-from-an-app-on-iphone-itunes-or-mac ).
Secondly - we totally get that £9.99 per month is a strong commitment. We did think long and hard about this and we truly believe it covers its costs to our users in the long run (as well as eventually covering all our development and ongoing costs). We think it's perhaps worth you considering - If you subscribe for a family, all members are included for the same rate. Also the annual fee works out to £5.83 per month. A 40% saving on the monthly subscription, if that makes it easier.
Ultimately, with ongoing medical costs, travel costs ( to and from surgeries and hospitals etc), we really feel Premium saves money in the long term. It is designed so the time taken between your first symptoms and the initial and ongoing doctor/specialist diagnosis will be much shorter. This time saving has been proven in clinic with a leading UK NHS allergy specialist.
Meanwhile we respect your decision if you wish to unsubscribe, and we hope you will still take advantage of our free Standard AlliApp. We are genuinely pleased to have heard from you (and for your great rating!). If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to discuss your health with our specialist medical team, please do reach out to us on email@example.com.
This app is great! I’m able to save all foods and symptoms and make a pictures of meals and skin problems all in one app. It also records mood and appointments and I can add own notes. So helpful! Thank you for creating this tool.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- AlliApp Ltd
- 31.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © AlliApp
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly £9.99
- Premium Yearly £59.99
- Premium Yearly Discount £69.99
- Premium: Single User Plan £9.99
- Premium Quarterly 25% Off £29.99
- Three Days Trial 40% Off £59.99
- Family Plan £69.99
- Premium Yearly 30% Off £59.99
- Premium: Single User Plan £59.99
- Family Plan £14.99