Discover dragon legends, magic, quests, and a secret land of entertainment and mystery in the world of Merge Dragons! Here, you can combine everything into better and more powerful items for your journey.
In a mystical world hidden among the clouds, the vale of Dragonia flourished. Then, evil Zomblins cast a void across the vale. The only hope to heal the land rests in YOUR magical power to MATCH ANYTHING -- dragon eggs, trees, treasures, stars, magical flowers, and even mythical creatures.
Hatch dragons, then evolve them to make them grow even more powerful! Encounter and solve challenging puzzle levels: match the Gaia statues to win, then bring rewards back to your Camp to collect and grow.
Play even more with daily quests and rewards from Kala. Take part in brand new themes every week with cool puzzles for you to complete- can you match and collect the brand-new dragons?
Discover secrets and fantasy as you build your camp to perfection and nurture your dragons in Merge Dragons!
NEW MERGE DRAGONS! FEATURES:
• Add your friends and visit their camps!
• Improved Dragon Book to check your eggs and merge with ease
• All new “Merge 5” event
• Improved Art
• Even more new levels to play and dragons to collect
MERGE DRAGONS! FEATURES:
== Match Objects ==
• Discover over 500 fantastic objects through 81 challenges!
• Freely drag objects around the beautiful world and match 3 of a kind evolve them into more superior items!
• Tap into Life Essence to unleash power to heal the vale!
• Collect magic coins to build homes for your dragons to rest and sleep in!
• Discover the Gaia statues stuck in each level’s cursed land. Match them to solve the puzzle and create life!
== Collect New Dragon Breeds ==
• Discover 55 brand new dragon breeds who live in the vale, and evolve them through 8 draconic growth stages!
• Match eggs to hatch dragons who will roam the vale and harvest objects for you to use or upgrade.
== Tricky Puzzles ==
• Over 1000 quests to challenge your mind!
• Test your puzzle solving skills in more than 275 tricky levels filled with new quests and rewards to help you build your dragon camp!
• Match nearly anything - plants, buildings, coins, treasures, chests, fallen stars, magic objects, mythical creatures, and more!
• How many combinations can you make from 1600+ items?
• Discover hidden levels - can you find them all?
• On your puzzle journey, you may cross paths with evil Zomblins. Watch out and be careful!
== Camp Building ==
• The evil fog has taken ahold of the main camp - fight off the fog and heal the land to restore and reclaim the dragons’ home!
• Collect dragon eggs, hatch them in the main camp, and earn dragon power to fight off the evil fog.
• Add your friends and gain inspiration from them by visiting their camps and learning their strategies.
Download now and discover where Merge Dragons! will take you!
Merge Dragons! is brought to you by Gram Games, the studio behind the top hit titles 1010!, 1010! Color, Merged!, Six!, Bounzy!, Merge Town!, Merge Farm!, Paint Tower!, and Merge Gems!
Optimized for Tablets. May be played without an Internet connection.
Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service
- The Dessert Nights event is coming! It's hot, it’s weird, it's quite sweet. Just a desert full of desserts. You’ll meet the new Seth and Anubis Dragons. Could even pick the new Blackberry Brambles.
- 10 new levels? The Nocturne Oasis region is ready to puzzle through! And maybe we were sneaky. Maybe we left you something extra. IDK.
- Kala's daily trade deals are a bit better now.
Ratings and Reviews
I do really enjoy this game and agree you can play without spending money but its a shame the dragon nest vaults and chests can only be opened with gems or be sold for a small amount of coins. Would be much better if you could open then with coins or items collected. I currently have about 120 in my camp cos i dont want to spend the money to open them but don't want to sell them for such small amount of coins when i know whats inside it worth a lot more.
Disappointed with the newest update been waiting for new levels for months to only get 7 which I’ve already completed now I’ll have to wait months again before I can play new levels again
Once again a disappointing update more levels this time which is great but this new feature of a royal egg box you can collect special eggs and store them in this special box but then have to pay 150 gems to actually get your eggs and yep you guessed gems cost real money needless to say my eggs will just stay in this box
Quite fun, just a few problems.
So, this game is addictive. It has a friends feature and whatever, and you get the hang of it quickly. All you do is merge plants and stuff and you get the next level plant. I don’t like the feature when you merge 3 highest level dragons and then it just turns into a nest. It’s completely illogical why an adult dragon would turn into a nest. Also, why is the time so short for Challenge 5? I have tried it so many times, and I become stuck in the next few seconds. It’s extremely hard for me. Also, when I don’t have enough gems for an item which costs gems, it appears with a message saying that ‘I don’t have enough gems’. It then has two options, one to close the window, one to call the ‘Dragon Gods’. Both options lead to the annoying window with gem offers. The chalices are also very annoying and illogical on why you would bring them on an expedition. I know it’s reason, though. Since developers want money, they have to get a bunch of adverts and in-game currency offers. The chalices run out when they are all used, and you have to wait for a long time before it’s refilled. To get more chalices, you spend gems. To get more gems, you need to buy them WITH REAL LIFE MONEY! That’s the serving of the chalice. Also, why are they even called and pictured as ‘chalices’? I literally have no idea who came up with the idea to have chalices instead of energy or whatever.
I don’t even really know if I should recommend this or not...
Fun but gets easily overloaded
This is a really fun game. The levels and challenges are really good - not too easy and not too difficult. I like gathering as many dragons as I can and evolving them. I am greatly enjoying the progression and the idea of building and landscaping a world.
However the world building aspect is quite a nightmare. There is so much I’d like to explore, but it is not possible because the dragons I have keep filling the space I need with things I don’t want. There is no way to stop them and as such building the camp is a pointless activity. That detracts a lot from the game because without building a camp, what is the point in going through the levels. I tried to contact the developers about this, but received a non-answer.
If I could pause the dragons in the camp so I could build what I want, this would be a 5 star game I’d spend money on.
Update... trying to contact the devs again... there is no point in playing the game or doing the events if you cannot place the rewards for the amount of crap the dragons have filled the screen with. Hey devs... if you want to make money, why don’t you fix that? If I buy something how can I placenta? You’re shooting yourself in the foot here
- Gram Games Limited
- 281.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Gram Games 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Dragon Gems £4.99
- Chest of Dragon Gems £19.99
- 30 Day Dragon Gem Payout £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.